[/table]
he shook the metal device and clicked softly, looking up at him.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Frowning, Umbre said softly, "I don't... I don't understand. Do you want me to get it for you?"

[table]
[/table]
he looked at the wreck and made an aggravated clicking noise before putting back on the metal band. “broke- need new-.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
"I know that, but you can't just go to that ship to get a working one. You're injured." He said, frowning worriedly.

[table]
[/table]
he looked at him and started moving anyways, the little tentacles seeming to wrap onto his arm and hold himself up. he set a hand on his side and struggled closer to the wreck.

[align=center]
Umbre blinked and frowned, moving to rush to the other's side and help hold him up.

[table]
[/table]
once at the little hole in the window he had climbed out of, he leaned in and grabbe another alien, making sure it wa dead before taking the undated translator and putting it on. “can.. you understand me?” he asked weakly.

[align=center]
Nodding, the male said softly, "Yeah, I can understand you. Are you alright...?"

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
he nodded and twisted, wincing as he took hold of the boulder he was leaning against and dragging himself up to try and get to the ship again so he could find a working translated.

[align=center]
Umbre blinked and frowned, saying as he rushed to the alien's side, "W-Wait, you're just gonna hurt yourself more.."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options