[/table]
/that’s scarfed babe.

he hummed and nodded. “yep. i’m more of a marvel fan, so don’t be weirded out if i start calling you dead pool.” he stated and smirked. he hummed. “ray, what time are we haleading out again?” he asked and the man sighed. “uh.. just after dawn tomorrow so yall don’t stay up too late.” he said and julian stood. “nah. i found the wine they used so.. i’m going to get drunk off my ass and die for a few hours.” he stated and ray flipped him off. julian rolled his eyes.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
My friends and i use snarfed

He blinked and blushed, saying softly, "I'm not nearly as impressive as Deadpool.." He then said, glancing around, "Does... Does this mean that I'm... Good to stay here for a little while? I'll leave as soon as I'm ready."

[table]
[/table]
he thought a moment and nodded. “yeah. just pull your weight.@ he stated. ray scoffed. “yes, like you pull your weight.” he grumbled and julian narrowed his eyes. “i could literally bench twice your weight..” he mumbled to himself, staring in ray’s direction.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Wade laughed a bit and said, smiling slightly, "Well... I'll try my best to help out in any way that I can."

[table]
[/table]
he nodded. “and maybe don’t like.. flirt with the girls. they’ll punch you. hard.” he warned and chuckled. harley hummed. “good advice, juli.” she chuckled and looked at liana. “your fathers a damn smart man.” liana nodded and giggled, looking to wade. “what did you do befire?”

[align=center]
He paled and said, shaking his head quickly, "Don't worry, I won't flirt with... Well, anybody. I'm gay, so the girls don't have to worry about me, but neither do any of you guys. I... I'm still kinda getting over losing my boyfriend." He glanced down for a moment and sighed before hearing Liana and blinking, "What did I do...? Before the apocalypse? I was a vet."

[table]
[/table]
julian blinked and tilted his head. “i’m sorry to hear that. i löst my wife before, and my youngest in the first year.” he said and hummed. “still have nightmares about it.” he mumbled and shook his head but walking off before the other male could answer his daughter’s question. liana tilted her head. “the animal doctor kind or the fighting kind like daddy?” she asked. harley looked at her. “what?” she asked and liana nodded. “yeah. daddy fought in iraq for a few years. that was before i was born, though.”

[align=center]
"The animal doctor kind. Although your Father is very, very brave." He said, smiling at the girl.

[table]
[/table]
THE FIRST DAY IT REALLY MATTERED / private
/s-snarfed

he nodded. “ surprised anyone would be able to survive out there for more than two days.” he said and held out a hand. “i’m julian. the little kid is my daughter, liana.. the girls are hope- the one praying- and then there’s harley- we call her harley quinn.. the other guys are tom and raymond, who we call ray.” he stated.

[align=center]
He said softly, running a hand through his hair, "Yeah, well, it hasn't really been easy, especially since I lost all of my friends.." He then said, looking at the members of the group, "I'm, uhm, I'm Wade... Wait, did you say Harley Quinn? Like... The comic book character?"

/yes have you never heard that term?? It's eating really fast

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake