[/table]
he nodded. “i’ll go get them. i cant promise he’ll all show up, though.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
She smiled and said, hand on her hip, "Any help is good help! I'm high liiike 90% of the time, so I really doubt I'm much help, so anybody who isn't me is great!" She then giggle-snorted nonchalantly.

[table]
[/table]
he blinked, hesitating. “maybe.. don’t stand too close then.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
She blinked and said, laughing, "Oh shit, yeah. Sorry. Anyways, feel free to bring anybody you want to to theatre shit any time you want!" She then turned and smiled, heading back into the auditorium.

[table]
[/table]
he nodded and rushed off, sighing.

[align=center]
/skip~?

[table]
[/table]
sure sure~

[align=center]
/alright~ cx

Once again, the club was meeting to get ready for the play. Polly was leaning back nonchalantly in one of the audience chairs, and shouting at Newt to turn the sign he was pulling up in different directions. Once again, Newt was barely balanced on the edge of the stage, grunting in concentration.

[table]
[/table]
salem and his little rag tag group of about fifteen to thirty other monsters cane walking in, and he moved to tell them to get to work- yes, all of them were in some way or another his friend. he moved to newt, humming. “need help?”

[align=center]
SWEET AS HELL / private
Polly blinked and pouted, saying softly, "Awww, c'mon man, you didn't have to point out how not cool we are as a group!" She then said, grinning, "But we're always looking for helpers!"

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options