Staff Discussion Updates & Member Input
hey y'all !

yeah i've been mostly lurking this thread, but i've gotta ditto hoot here,,,

maybe you guys are all busy, and if that was the case then everyone would be super understanding about it - though that also requires transparency and telling people that that's what's going on. not leaving everyone in the dark. it's hard to connect with staff when people open up with genuine - and genuinely good - ideas, only to hear radio static from the other end. i mean i have ideas of my own and seeing all these people getting ignored just made me choose not to say anything. that's a serious problem, guys : (

we all want to do what's best for the site. that requires people collaborating and working together to bring about these fun and interesting ideas, though. being staff surely isn't the easiest thing - but also it's not just staff's problem to deal with the site alone; if anything bb activity runs purely off of non-staff members nowadays, so i think it's important to let non-staff not feel left out or in the dark. i think it's important to feel like other members are actually being heard -- or at least acknowledged. this lack of communication is hurting the site and leaving lots of people frustrated.

i tried to put it as nicely as i could, because i'm not trying to be passive-aggressive or mean. i'm not trying to attack anyone or point fingers. at the end of the day, everyone wants open and honest communication. we'd all really appreciate it. thanks. <3
Topic Options