Staff Discussion Updates & Member Input
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px;"][font=calibri]This all sounds great!!

The steam-powered concept would be interesting and would spice up TNW for sure. The post-apocalyptic/no electricity idea was great to explore when TNW first started, but now it's time to evolve the game and step it up to a new level.

As for the new group, I'm a little iffy as well! It would be disappointing if this new group fell flat on its face like many others have in the past. I'm assuming there would be heavy staff involvement to ensure activity?

However, while it would be nice to focus on the groups we already have, I'm not too sure how much staff can help their activity. A game-wide plot might help existing group activity, or it might not. In my opinion, a group's activity really depends on the motivation of the leaders and the involvement from the community (and in terms of community, they are really spread thin from group to group).

I know that personally for me, while I have a long-running attachment to some of the TNW groups, I wouldn't oppose a new group coming in as long as it's well thought out and has a plan. As long as it brings something new to the table. I think that could really spice things up! I know that all of the groups have unique traditions and themes, but considering I've been around for a while now, I'm not drawn to or interested in joining most of them to be totally honest. The site activity is probably to be blamed for most of my lack of interest, so it's not really anyone's fault, but low activity = no posting, no events, and nothing to draw anyone in.

So, it's really either attempt to revive the existing groups somehow or bring a new and interesting group that will contribute to the game and the evolution of its plot. I wouldn't oppose to either, but I think that making the new group is worth a shot!

I didn't mean to ramble for this long I swear

[align=center]
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, THANK FOR YOU FOR JOY
[div style="width:537px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;letter-spacing: 2px;"]beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai
Topic Options