Staff Discussion Updates & Member Input
[div style="width: 450px; margin: auto; text-align: justify"]What's up guys gals and nonbinary pals, welcome to our new staff discussion update thread! We wanted to peel back the curtain a little bit and give you guys an idea of what's going on behind the curtain, and also get feedback from you guys about potential changes. Be it new plots we're coming up with, events, rule or game changes, questions you guys asked us, etc! Not every single thing will go here (like rule enforcement, for example), nor will details of our discussions, but the big stuff y'all should know about? Yes. If y'all feel strongly about liking or disliking something we're discussing, please voice it in this thread (or, if you'd like a bit more privacy, my dms are always open, as are the other staffers). We want to hear from you and make changes that excite you.

Speaking of changes, staff have been discussing two major things that would alter TNW in big ways!

-- Firstly, allowing steam power in the game. Right now we're leaning towards allowing it, and are discussing how to implement it in a way that keeps things somewhat restricted, while still allowing them to be in the game. This discussion came up after a question asked by Truce regarding if it would be possible.

-- Secondly, a new group with a new biome and plot with a new creature.

We have other ongoing discussions atm that we'll touch on later, but those are the ones we're most interested in getting feedback on.

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
Topic Options