I’ll use you as a warning sign // Private
She chuckled softky. “No need to be shy. I can assure you the rest of us aren’t really strict or people who are hard to impress. Between you and me the guys here are helpless without me.” She said.

“Hey!” One of the guys said. Ana chuckled softky.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
jack hesitated and smiled. “i’m just a naturally shy person..” he said softly.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
She smiled. “You’ll come around.” She murmured. She then hummed. “And don’t be intimidated by Gabriel. He really is a great guy and isn’t as tough as he looks.” She saud

[size=18pt]
he nodded and looked to gabriel, blushing softly.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
After a minute, Gabe moved over to them. “Talking shit about me again Ana?” Gabe asked teasingly.

“You know it Gabriel.” She hummed. Gabe smiked and then looked at Jack.

“So, is everything alright for you? With the whole adjustment of having a symbiote?” He asked

[size=18pt]
jscj blinked and nodded. “yeah! he’s constantly hungry and uh.. i kind of have to scold him a lot, but it’s been good!” he said, tilting his head. suddenly, a long tantacle with his symbiotez face stretched from his back. it was orange with black veins running through it. “jackieeee, hungry!” the symbiote hissed. rack put a hand over the symbiote’s face and nd rubbed it. “i know, i can feel it.”

[align=center]
Gabe bkinked, watching them. “We do have a sort of kitchen here with some food in it. Come on, I’ll show you.” He said. He then started to lead Jack to the kitchen.

[size=18pt]
jacknoddedandfoowd.

[align=center]
He soon moved into the Kitchen, sighing. “...We have some food in the fridge. All it needs is to be warmed up.” He ssid

[size=18pt]
he paused. “we’re good with cold.” the symbiotic said and drug him to the fridge to grab quite a few items. “virus, leave some for the others!” jack scolded, but paused when he saw something in the fridge. “spaghetti?” he breathed.

[align=center]
Topic Options