[/table]
he blinked. “you can leave if you’d like. i won’t make you stay.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Umbre blinked and bit his lip, seeming to space out for a moment. He imagined what it would be like to climb into the bath tub with the other and just let the water relax his muscles, but he quickly shoved this thought down, his face becoming a bright red. Quickly getting to his feet, he said softly, "I'll, uhm, yeah. I need to find you some clothes anyways.."

[table]
[/table]
he tilted his head and nodded.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Umbre quickly rushed out, very flustered as he dug through his clothing.

[table]
[/table]
after a bit, he slowly stood and looked around, slowly stepping out and dripping onto the tile. his leg felt better and his burns seemed.. completely gone. “yes, i’m aware they’re gone.@ he said to seemingly no one, and the tentacles started to float as if in water again.

[align=center]
After a couple of minutes, Umbre came back in with an armful of casual clothes for the other. He looked the other over for a moment before putting the clothing down and grabbing the towel he had pulled out, beginning to dry off the other slowly.

[table]
[/table]
he looked over him and tilted his head. “what are you doing?”

[align=center]
"Drying you off? So that you can put some clothing on?" He said, frowning a bit as he tilted his head.

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
he blinked and tilted his head. “there’s no need... do.. humans not take communal baths? it that not a thing on earth? you seemed very awkward, i should have realised..”

[align=center]
He blushed and shook his head, "Uhm, no, we don't usually take communal baths, unless it's between two people in a romantic relationship."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options