[/table]
he smiled slightly. “don’t worry, they won’t hurt you.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He said softly, looking at the tentacles curiously, "Well... I didn't really think that they would."

[table]
[/table]
he hummed and pulled the rest of them over his shoulder, petting them and watching them begin to shake happily. “they’re good~”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He said softly, smiling a little bit as he looked at the tentacles, "Is... Are they alive?"

[table]
[/table]
he blinked. “uh.. in a way, yes. they’re not as sentient is i am, but they are considered separate beings. it’s believed that for each voice in your head, you have a tentacle so.. i have fourteen voices of reason and wisdom. they had information not even i know at first. some believe that they’re our past lives and such.”

[align=center]
Umbre said softly, frowning a little bit as he listened, "Wow, that sounds... Complicated."

[table]
[/table]
he shrugged. “eh. but, i do name them. they all have their own personality..@ he picked one with a darker blue top and hummed. “this one is jeytin. his voice is sort of.. scratchy and the more saggressive aand impulsive one. he’s one of my favourites” the other tentacles wiggled slightly and he pat them.

[align=center]
Blinking, Umbre looked over the other's tentacles and gently reached up to run his fingers along them, muttering quietly, "It must be nice. Like having a lot of friends around all the time.."

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
he blinked and tried to tug it away, though it was locked on. “i guess they like you.” he said.

[align=center]
His blush grew, and he said softly, "Uhm, I'm... Flattered?"

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake