[/table]
he hesitated. “now.. what do i do?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
"You... Get in the tub? And lay down. You can wash yourself with the soap and stuff." He said, frowning a bit.

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and hesitated. “i’m.. going to need help betting into the actual tub..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Umbre blinked and flushed, nodding and looking down awkwardly as he put his hands on K, helping him slowly lay down in the tub.

[table]
[/table]
he moved awkwardly with his leg, not really laying, but he was so short that the water nearly reached his arm pits- though, the huddled had risen to his shoulders. he looked around, eyes wide with wonder and he moved to scoop up some of the bubbles and gasped softly. “you can hold them!!” he asked, though, he said it more than asked.

[align=center]
Umbre blinked and chuckled, saying softly as he nodded, "Yeah, you can. You can even kinda shape them. Back when I was a little kid I used to love pretending I had a bubble beard."

[table]
[/table]
he tilted his head, going a bit further, but he didn’t feel any pain. “beard..?”

[align=center]
Nodding, the male said softly, "Uhm, yeah? A beard is facial hair,like a bundle of hair on your face.."

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
his eyes widened. “that’s.. odd.” he breathed. “is it.. a chemical of some sort? why is it reacting like that to the water?”

[align=center]
He blinked and shrugged, saying softly, "I guess so..? I've never really thought about how bubble bath stuff works before. It's not like... Dangerous, or anything."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options