[/table]
he blinked. “well.. there’s a lot of buttons some i won’t be able to in do.. and it hurts to bend down so i can’t quite.. get the lower buttons anyways..” he said awkwardly. “i’m sorry. i’ll try and get it myself if you’d rather not..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He shook his head and said, taking a deep breath, "No, it's alright. I'll try to help the best I can." He moved over, biting his lip and carefully starting to undo buttons, not wanting to hurt the other.

[table]
[/table]
he held himself up, bracing himself on the wall, and once the lower buttons were done, he started with the ones along his upper half.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Umbre helped the best that he could, and once that he knew the other could handle the rest, he covered his eyes and said softly, still blushing, "Uhm, are you alright now?"

[table]
[/table]
he nodded. “you.. do not have to cover your eyes.. why are you covering your eyes?” he asked, setting the uniform neatly aside. oddly, there seemed to be.. no genitalia. at all. not even a nipple, funnily enough. it was all just smooth besides any muscle he had from working.

[align=center]
Umbre blinked and frowned, cautiously bringing his hands down. He blinked and his eyes widened slightly as he said softly, "Oh. Oh, you're.. Wow."

[table]
[/table]
he blinked. “what..? is something wrong?” he asked and looked down at himself. “do i have a fifteenth tentacle i don’t know about..?”

[align=center]
He shook his head and said, still blushing, "No, it's just... You're very different from humans."

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
he hesitated. “i.. may need help.” he said softly. “these are very hard to get off ass is..”

[align=center]
He blinked and said, blushing red, "Wait, what...? You need help? How am I gonna help? I don't even really.. Understand your clothes.."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options