[/table]
he looked at him, head tilted. “bubble.. bath?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
"Y-Yeah, it's a bath with bubbles in it. They're nice and relaxing and usually the bubble bath stuff smells good.." He said, still seeming nervous about explaining things wrong.

[table]
[/table]
he blinked. “i’ll.. attempt to use it.” he said and looked ahead. his tentacle hair gave away his emotions- wiggling around excitedly while his face remained rmotionles.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He blinked and nodded, saying softly, "Alright, follow me." He led the other male to the bathroom, which was decenbtly sized but not huge. He went over to the cabinet in the corner, pulling out the bubble bath stuff and a towel.

[table]
[/table]
he watched curiously, frowning and tilting his head.

[align=center]
Putting the plug into the tub, he turned on the water and said softly, "Do you like water, uhm, cold or warm?"

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and frowned. “warm is preferable..”

[align=center]
He nodded and turned the knob. Once the tub was full, he poured the bubble bath in, and once the bubbles were covering the water, he said softly, "Uhm, alright, I'll get out so you can have some privacy, and try to find you some new clothes that aren't burnt up.." He turned to go, taking a deep breath.

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
he nodded. “bathing sounds better than showering”

[align=center]
He blinked and nodded, saying softly, "Uhm, I have some bubble bath stuff.."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake