[/table]
his eyes widened. “on the ground! really? No, you’re not being serious.” he said.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
"Uhm... Yeah? We don't ever go off the ground.. Unless we're in an airplane." He said, frowning a bit.

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and shook his head. “they didn’t teach us this in the academy.. there’s so many holes in the lessons..” he said softly and looked ahead.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He said quietly, chewing on his lip as he drove, "Well.. I guess now you get to learn firsthand! H-Hooray...?"

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and looked at him, almost calculating him. “yes.” he stated and tilted his head. “i would be good that i’m learning first hand.” he stated.

[align=center]
Umbre seemed very much nervous around the other, and he nodded a bit before falling silent. Before long they pulled up in front of a small apartment building, and he went to open the passenger side door.

[table]
[/table]
he looked around and slowly pulled himself out. his ‘hair’ seemed to do the little floating thing and he grabbed something on his hip. “shelter, please..”

[align=center]
He said softly, taking his keys out, "You can stay here. And take a nice long shower to get that blood off of you." He took the other's hand and led him inside.

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
he frowned. “and cars.. what are their function?

[align=center]
"To.... Bring us places? They're like ships, just on the ground.." He said, feeling awkward.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options