[/table]
he shook his head in an exasperated way and winced. “oh-“ a series of clicks left him and he slowly rose his hand to hold the back of his neck, his tentacle hair still floating around. “excuse my language..” he breathed.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Frowning a bit, Umbre said softly, "Uhm... Alright? I mean, I couldn't understand you anyways.."

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and scowled. “i forget that since your government never told you of us, you don’t understand our language.. i, basically, just said your version of ‘motherfucker’.” he explained, matter-of-factly. “now.. i need shelter..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He blinked and said, frowning, "Well... We can go to the tent maybe? But if you mean actual shelter, we'll have to use my car."

[table]
[/table]
he frowned. “just somewhere where it’s warm.. and where i can get this blood off of me..”

[align=center]
He blinked and frowned, helping the other towards his car. Once they reached the car, he opened the passenger door for the other and went to put the heater on in the car?

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and slowly looked around, wincing slightly as he turned his head. “this is an odd ship.. what model is it?” he asked curiously.

[align=center]
Umbre blinked and said, frowning a bit, "Uhm, it's a car? And I'm not really sure, it used to be my parents.."

[table]
[/table]
STARE INTO THE VOID / private
he paised. “wait.. what? you’re telling me that.. humans sleep outside,, in nature.. for fun?” he asked, holographic eyes wide and the little white dots seeming to shift.

[align=center]
He blinked and nodded saying softly, "Yeah, we do? We make a fire and roast marshmallows and we tell scary stories and then we sleep outside in tents."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options