[/table]
LOS SANTOS CHATTING THREAD
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify; line-height: 110%;"]heyo !! welcome to ls !!

i can’t wait to see ur sleepy son around :^)
track!

[align=center]
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, THANK FOR YOU FOR JOY
[div style="width:537px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;letter-spacing: 2px;"]beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai
track! this is fox my baby

[align=center]
" femme fatale, always on the run. "
fox addington / eighteen / storage
[br]
henlo
Twack

[align=center][div style="font-size:13pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px"]「 MAMA, WE ALL GO TO HELL 」[div style="font-size:8.5pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-bottom:5px"][align=center]LOS SANTOS/LONER & WEAPON & INFORMATION
tracking to get rid of verification

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
tracking !
how did I never track this?

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
new discord!
https://discord.gg/s9aAZ2U

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
[div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 10px; background-color:transparent; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; color: black; margin-top: 5px; padding-top: 5px;"]
[align=center][shadow=#72d3fe,left]GETTIN' HICKEYS FROM MY BED BUGS,[/shadow]
[div style="color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; width: 395px; border-top: 3px solid #ffa2f6; padding-right: 5px"]

bump!!!

[align=center][align=center]
[align=left]RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
[table]
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a
[align=center]come and kiss me[abbr=19 yrs][/abbr]
a
[align=center]with a smile[abbr=19 yrs]♛[/abbr]
Topic Options