LOS SANTOS CHATTING THREAD
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify; line-height: 110%;"]heyo! this is the official los santos chatting thread. here, you can chat with other role players within the group! keep in mind to be inclusive and welcoming to everyone!

additionally, los santos does have its own discord server in which you can chat and plot with others if you’d like to join >> https://discord.gg/s9aAZ2U
[edited by Bryne with the new server's link]
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9.2pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Tracking & hi! For a quick intro, I'm Rev and this is Volatile, he's an asshole.

[align=center]
THE BLACK HEART ANGELS CALLING —–— WITH KISSES ON MY MOUTH
THERE'S POISON IN THE WATER, THE WORDS ARE FALLING OUT | INFO
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify; line-height: 110%;"]track && i’m cubs n this is obviously wolfsbane :^)

[align=center][div style="text-align:center; font-family:georgia; font-size:10pt; line-height:102%;"][i]A SHARD OF GLASS IN MY MOUTH
TURNING MY TONGUE INTO RIVERS
AND STORIES OF BLOOD
[align=center][div style="width: 530px; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: .3px; line-height: 1.15; padding: 4px;"]Tracking & hello! I'm Mocha and this is Malik, who's doing his best
i don’t have a sub account yet but i’m bee and i’m going to be bringing in honey who definitely doesn’t belong here but it’s for development

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9.2pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Tracking again, this is Phoenix and he's kind of a hot mess.

Hello everyone!! I love all of your characters so much.

[align=center]
CALL ME CALLOUSED, CALL ME COLD
[ [abbr=INFO HERE]YOU'RE ITALIC[/abbr].  I'M IN BOLD ]
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: justify; width: 435px; font-size: 8pt; color: #808080; line-height: 120%; font-family: arial; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px;"]—-  & tracking on her sub

[align=center]
I KEEP A RECORD OF THE WRECKAGE IN MY LIFE.
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 8pt; color: #808080; line-height: 120%; font-family: arial; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px;"]HONEY B. JUSTICE / FIFTEEN / LOS SANTOS / STORAGE
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify; line-height: 110%;"]heyo! just an announcement that s/hp tryouts are now up and available! http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?top...19.new#new
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 100%;"]jumps in

henlo, name's goblin and this is my narcoleptic son, hypno ;0
[align=center][div style="width: 530px; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: .3px; line-height: 1.15; padding: 4px;"]Welcome, Goblin !!
Topic Options