[/table]
he blinked, watching him for a moment. “do you think they’d miss us if we left for a bit..?” he asked softly.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Arthur blinked and shook his head, saying softly, "I doubt it. We've been pretty wound up in just each other this whole time.."

[table]
[/table]
he smiled. “then let’s disappear for a while~”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Smiling happily, Arthur nodded and took the other's hand, pulling him out of the gala hall happily.

[table]
[/table]
he followed brightly, holding his hand.

[align=center]
Arthur smiled and said, squeezing the other's hand, "Where do you wanna disappear to~?"

[table]
[/table]
he blinked at arthur and chuckled. “it think it’s kind of obvious i wanted to disappear to a bedroom, arthur..”

[align=center]
Arthur blinked and paused, turning red as he said softly, "Oh. I guess that was obvious, but, uhm... I wasn't sure." He pulled the other into his bedroom, smiling and kissing him slowly.

[table]
[/table]
he kissed back, wrapping his arms around his neck gently.

[align=center]
ALOHA OI — private
Arthur's eyes widened a bit, and he shook his head, saying softly, "You are worth it. You're worth the entire world, Merlin. I just haven't been able to tell you cause... I was nervous."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options