[/table]
yudi pulled up an diagram on the holopad. “they’re sedes who can change their physical appearance. whether it be their sedes type or their genetalea.” he explained. “no one really knows how. it’s juat how their born, and there doesn’t seem to be any genes that we’ve found.” he said.
he looked at the other and smiled. “would you like to meet her? she’s nicer than my grandfathers.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Newt blinked and said, slightly stunned, "Oh, wow. Well... Trans people can change some physical parts of themselves, but they have to do it through surgery, and can't just like do it at will."
Emmi blinked and seemed a bit nervous before the nodded and said softly, "Yeah, s-sure."

[table]
[/table]
his eyes widened. “that sounds horrible..” he said.
he happily led him along, making little whale like noises.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He chuckled and said, smiling weakly, "Yeah, it kinda is..."
At the noises, Emmi giggled a little and shook his head, liking the little noises.

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and watched him. “are you trans?”
he eventually got to a very large house that peaked out of the water, and he threw open the massive door, the noises growing louder. his mother was nearly as large as her statue, but more aged. she turned and her eyes widened, responding to her son as she stared at the human. “emmi, saw hi!”

[align=center]
Newt nodded and said softly, a heavy sigh leaving him, "Yeah, I am. I'm male, but I was unfortunately born with the physical body of a female. Like I said, we can't just change ourselves at will.." As he said this, he lifted up his shirt, revealing the slightly faded scarring on his chest.
Emmi paled when the huge alien turned and saw him, but he stood there for a long moment before squeaking out softly, "H-Hello, I'm Emmi."

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and moved closer to look at the scars. “oh..”
his mother made a low, rumbling noise before smiling softly. “hello.” she said.

[align=center]
BRING ME DOWN TO THE OCEAN FLOOR / private
he blinked and nodded. “oh! so like the changers?” he asked curiously.
he nodded. “yeah! that thing! we send in dna, the mother planet sends back a child.” he said.

/if u wanna, but yudi isn’t gonna be cx

[align=center]
( Yudi doesn't have to be but I think Newt will be bc it'll make him even more fascinated by stuff like changers cx )

Newt blinked in confusion, and frowned slightly, saying softly, "Changers....? What, or uhm, who are those?"
Emmi nodded slowly and said softly, "Ah, I see."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options