[/table]
[abbr=nessy made this <3]©[/abbr]
[align=center][div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 50px; background-color:transparent; margin-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px;"][div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 10px; background-color:transparent; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; color: black; margin-top: 5px; padding-top: 5px;"]
HELLBOY // JOINING
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 125%; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 2px;"]ooc // please wait for finny to respond with corinne first!

a life of running was all that the kid knew. she had to make her way around this world thieving and lying… well, lie as best as he could without really knowing how to communicate. all they knew how to communicate was through their art and the stories they wished to share. but now was not the time to go searching for people to share his stories with, it was time to look for his next meal for the next month. he wasn’t a picky eater, he would take anything that was handed to him. strangers loved to give him rations of their food when it came down to him having to plead with them, his young face making it a lot easier to trick them into thinking he was younger than he was.

this was not going to be the case, though, not this time. thatch had been caught red handed, hunched over a duffel bag filled with canned drinks and bags of chips and other snacks. staring at him was a girl, probably shorter than him, with wide eyes and lips parted in a silent gasp. thatch glared at her and hissed, grabbing his bag and clinging it over his shoulder. “bad person,” he barked, pointing a finger at her. “thatch’s food. not yours.”
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: .6px;"]there were many things corinne hadn't been prepared for, she could admit, but coming face to face with a seemingly feral child had been something she never expected to experience. she was unsure of what to do, standing a few feet away from thatch with her big blue eyes wide open and her mouth hanging. she thought about sneaking away to go find someone else to help, but before she could move the kid was facing her and hissing. did this kid have rabies? how did rabies even work? she couldn't tell you, but in this moment she was nearly certain that whatever rabies were, this kid had them.

"me?" her tone was shocked when they pointed a finger at corinne and called her a bad person. what did she even do? "i don't even think that's your food, either!" she took a few steps away from thatch, looking frantically around to see if anyone else had been around. "there's a border here too, i don't know where, but i'm pretty sure you crossed it." she didn't even know if she knew what a border was. hell, corinne didn't even know when she arrived a few days prior. "hello?! is anyone around?!" she called out to anyone that was possibly nearby before shifting her focus back onto thatch, her face starting to soften a bit more. "i'm not going to hurt you - or take your food." even if it wasn't his anyways. "i just don't know what to do.."

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]sometimes love is not enough
and the road gets tough, i don’t know why. — info
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 125%; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 2px;"]thatch's body tensed up hearing her call out for help, and he quickly moved closer to her and attempted to place a hand over her mouth. he raised an index finger to his lips and shushed her harshly, not wanting to be caught or for his food to be taken from him. he quickly backed away and huddled into the corner of the room and hugging his back close to his chest. he looked alarmed, terrified, like a kicked dog. her eyes shot around the room, landing back on the woman standing in front of them. "thatch food. thatch hungry. thatch cold," he mumbled softly, his voice cracking.

he wasn't used to being caught, and she had no idea how many people were really here. for all she knew she was doomed. no more food, no more sneaking around for places to sleep. thatch had met his end. "thatch not safe...?" he asked, his head tilting to the side. rather than angry, he looked sad. pathetic, really. like he had completely shrunken in on himself.
[align=center]
A vaguely familiar voice fills the air, "Hello?! Is anyone around?!" It was that Corrine girl, Teddy's cousin. He absolutely despised the leader and now he had to deal with his family members too? He was tempted to just ignore her, but who knew if it was something serious? "God, what now?" He heaves a sigh, nearly groaning because it seemed that The Badlands couldn't go one day without some sort of situation to attend to. Nikolai liked it better when things in the beachside city were relatively peaceful.

Begrudgingly, Nikolai makes his way towards the building where the shout originated. He didn't know what to expect, but he sure as hell hadn't expected to see some scraggly-looking kid huddled in the corner looking like a feral animal. The made man takes a moment to survey the situation; Corrine seems to be okay, with no blood or injuries from what he can see. Same with the youth as well. He certainly does not recognize the latter, however, so he is prompted to demand, "What the hell's going on?"

[align=center]
* ✰. ━━━━━━━━━━ I MADE A FIST AND NOT A PLAN
CALL ME A RECKLESS WRECKING BALL
[align=center][div style="width: 340pt; font-size: 12px; color: ; font-family: arial; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px; margin-top: 1pt;"]nikolai ━ made man of the badlands ━ click for tags
[table]
[div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 18px; color: #FFF; margin-top: 105px"]'CAUSE I'M BEGGIN' YOU ・゚✧
[div style="width: 250px; height: 225px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 27px"][div style="width: 250px; height: 225px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; color: black; "]Lillith was too new to be getting involved with matters such as who could join and who couldn't. But la dee da, here she was! On a casual stroll near the border, Lillith came to a stop when she spotted Corrinne, Nikolai, and Thatch. She didn't know a single one of them personally - she'd seen Corrinne and Nikolai wandering about the Badlands, but hadn't bothered to approach them - but the tiny looking kid looked unfamiliar.

Ever so nosy, Lillith scurried over and furrowed her brows at Nikolai. "Hey, calm down. He's just a child."

She bent down to Thatch's level: she'd never had much experience with kids, but she thought she was decent at calming people down, so she figured she'd give it a shot.

"It's alright, you're safe here! We're just wondering what you're doing here, little guy. Do you want to join this group? We're a group of people living here, and we defend our borders pretty strictly, so sorry if we scared you a bit." Lillith offered an open palm to the kid. "I'm Lillith! What's your name?"
Topic Options