RUNAWAY — sign ups.
[align=center]
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]claire loves u!
[color=transparent]<3
INTRODUCTION
You're supposed to be something of folklore, as myth.

Tall tales that were passed around the campfire in order to scare children.

In no way, however, are you supposed to be [I]real for how can a human and canine exist within the same body?

Indeed, you are, but not in the ways in which people can expect.

A bite didn't change you into this monster, magic didn't transform you into this beast, instead White Coats did. 

Your life existed inside four walls, needles being your best friend, and you've witnessed death far too young at your age. You don't know how to function outside of these walls, and yet, now you are and you're on the run with others like you. The only question now is where do you go from there?

[color=transparent]<3

[align=center][font=arial][I]so, i heard the world doesn't revolve around me /:
Hoot loves your aesthetics
[align=center]
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
PLOT
[I]IT'S CALLED THE LUPIN FILES

An ongoing project since 1990.

Studies within these [I]files suggest that a former and almost extinct ancestor shared the blood of both man and wolf in order to navigate the dangers of this very world.

As the world evolved and became safer, that trait tucked itself away in order to avoid being hunted by those who were now on top of the food chain: humans.

Upon this discovery, scientist got to work and took fifty or so orphans across the state of Colorado every several years in order to find those with this similar trait and run a series of tests in order to 'activate' this long burrowed trait, tests in which very few survive.

Those who do, remain simple test subjects without much objection of life beyond White Coats, pseudo habitats, treated like much more animals in a zoo rather than human.

That's until somehow, they're freed.

Now they're on the run, trying to do whatever they can in order to avoid being taken, and possibly erradicated from the world for good, all the while learning to defend and protect each other.

[color=transparent]<3

[align=center]
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
THE PACK
[I]THE ALPHA someone who posses natural leadership and willingness to protect those within the group; many gravitate towards them for guidance upon meeting.
NIKOLAI.

THE BETA co-leader , per say, the one who takes over either within the alpha's absence or if they were to pass.
--

MEMBERS
GINGER

[color=transparent]<3

[align=center]
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[I]PACK RULES
they're meant to be broken

I. No Wolf Revelation Amongst Non-Members.

II. Those under 17 mustn't travel alone, but in twos.

III. Protection of young comes first, amongst all else.

IV. Those who don't have control over their emotions cannot frequent The Human World without supervision.

V. No involving emotions with Humans, as it other complicates things.

VI. FAMILY FIRST.
[color=transparent]<3

Code:
[align=center][div style="border-top: 1px black solid; border-left: 1px black solid; border-right: 1px black solid; background-color: #fff; width: 170px; height: 170px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 90%; word-spacing: 1px;"][color=transparent]<3[/div]
[div style="border: 1px black solid; background-color: #fff; width: 110px; height: 110px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 90%; word-spacing: 1px; margin-top: -155px;"][color=transparent]<3[/div]
[div style="width:100px; height:100px; border:0px solid #fff; background:url(PCITURE) center; background-size:cover; margin-top: -110px;"][color=transparent]claire loves u![/div]
[div style="border-bottom: 1px black solid; border-left: 1px black solid; border-right: 1px black solid; background-color: #fff; width: 170px; height: 210px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 90%; word-spacing: 1px; margin-top: 40px;"][color=transparent]<3[/div]
[div style="background-color: #COLORHERE; width: 140px; height: 12px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; color: COLOR; line-height: 90%; word-spacing: 1px; margin-top: -240px;"][B][I]NAME.[/B][/div]
[div style="background:#fff; border: 0px solid hidden; width: 140px; height: 190px; padding: 5px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 8px;"][div style="bgcolor=; border: none; width: 140px; height: 190px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 22px; overflow: auto"][div style="bgcolor=; border: none; width: 140px; height: 190px; padding: 0px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: arial; text-transform:;"]
[b]NAME.[/B]
[B]DOB.[/B]
[b]AGE.[/B]
[B]RANK.[/B]

[B]GENDER.[/B]
[B]PRONOUNS.[/B]
[B]SEXUALITY.[/B]

[B]HEIGHT.[/B]
[B]WEIGHT.[/B]
[B]HAIR COLOR.[/B]
[B]EYE COLOR.[/B]
[B]WOLF APPEARANCE.[/B]

[b]PERSONALITY.[/B] just a brief description, nothing too crazy.

[/div][/div][/div]
[div style="background-color: transparent; width: auto; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; color: white; line-height: 90%; word-spacing: 1px;"][color=transparent]<3[/div]

[align=center]
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[I]GINGER.
NAME. Ginger.
DOB. September 19th.
AGE. 24.
RANK. Member.

GENDER. Female.
PRONOUNS. She/Her
SEXUALITY. Unknown

HEIGHT. 5'9
WEIGHT. 128 lb
HAIR COLOR. Black
EYE COLOR. Brown
WOLF APPEARANCE. here

PERSONALITY. Ginger is quite easy to underestimate. Her quiet, soft-spoken nature would make one easily mistake her as someone who is naivè and easy to take advantage of, although she is quite the opposite. Ginger is a trusted warrior of the group; someone the alpha knows they can depend on to put their pack's needs before their own. Never having family and having witnessed many in her prior group die, she is set on protecting the only found family she's ever known. Aside from her pack, Ginger isn't quite sure who she is, but finds her drive being towards the arts and is fascinated by the emotions that leads to a person to create it.

[color=transparent]<3

[align=center]
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[I]NIKOLAI
NAME. Nikolai
DOB. January 16th
AGE. 26
RANK. Alpha ??

GENDER. Cisgender male
PRONOUNS. He/him
SEXUALITY. Identifies as straight; has not yet explored bisexuality/attraction towards men

HEIGHT. 6’3”
WEIGHT. 190 lbs
HAIR COLOR. Dark brown
EYE COLOR. Hazel
WOLF APPEARANCE. A dark gray, nearly charcoal black brute of a wolf, weighing in at nearly 137 pounds and standing at around 3.5 feet at the shoulder (likely a Mackenzie Valley wolf, though he isn’t sure). His left ear is flopped over due to damage to the cartilage. He sports a few scratches across his flank that are mostly covered up by his thick pelt. Piercing, amber eyes compliment his features. Nik has a lot of muscle; however, this means that he is not very swift or agile and can be outrun by an enemy.

PERSONALITY. (i tried to condense as much as i could ;-Wink
nikolai is a born leader, a strategist at heart, and determined to succeed at anything he does. socially, he is pretty reserved and offers little words, keeping others at arm's length. highly ambitious will go head-to-head with anyone who stands in his way. straight to the point, as he doesn’t prefer to sugarcoat things or beat around the bush, which makes often him come off as blunt.

hypocritical; wants to believe that he’s always in the right and gets ruffled when he’s called out. morally gray; he is unopposed to siding with “good” or “bad”. ultimately he will support whatever benefits/appeals to him and/or his loved ones. does not tend to support a certain “alignment”, more so he supports individuals and their agendas.

he is often quick to violence in order to solve his problems and as much as he strives to strategize before jumping into things, he cannot right his short fuse. he is rarely apologetic and is incredibly stubborn, though when he is sincere he tends to be uncomfortable and awkward simply because he's not used to acknowledging his emotions or making amends.

nik is very loyal to those who he forms bonds with and wouldn’t be against sacrificing his life for them. somewhere in his heart, he has the potential to be a loving and genuine man, though rarely shows such qualities as he is lonesome and detached from other people.

[color=transparent]<3

[align=center]
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, THANK FOR YOU FOR JOY
[div style="width:537px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;letter-spacing: 2px;"]beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai
[align=center]
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[I]NAME.
NAME.
DOB.
AGE.
RANK.

GENDER.
PRONOUNS.
SEXUALITY.

HEIGHT.
WEIGHT.
HAIR COLOR.
EYE COLOR.
WOLF APPEARANCE.

PERSONALITY. just a brief description, nothing too crazy.

[color=transparent]<3
[i] NIKOLAI is accepted!

[align=center]
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[color=transparent]<3
[I]NAME.
NAME.
DOB.
AGE.
RANK.

GENDER.
PRONOUNS.
SEXUALITY.

HEIGHT.
WEIGHT.
HAIR COLOR.
EYE COLOR.
WOLF APPEARANCE.

PERSONALITY. just a brief description, nothing too crazy.

[color=transparent]<3

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
Topic Options