st jude — tasks , open .
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]❝ A’right. ❞ With a soft clear of his throat, Eddie wandered into the lounge as he’d called for several Flintlockers to meet him there. Several important tasks needed doing and these people had been specially selected to take on those very duties for Eddie whilst he continued to manage and oversee the workings of the lodge.

With Chance the large mastiff following close behind before clambering onto a space on the couch, Eddie stood nearby with a slight frown permanently etched on his features before clasping his hands together. ❝ I need tasks completed — they’re pretty important ones — so who’d be willing to offer their time to help? ❞

// this thread is ofc open to everyone so throw your character in if you want any thread prompts for your character hehe

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; color: black"]

it was unlike freddie to be so hung up over a- woman, of all things. it went against the very nature of most of the stirlings. most women around the world were seen as nothing more than playthings to freddie; something pretty to look at, something worthwhile to mess with. he never expected that he could be this upset after breaking up with mollie hawthorne what felt like ages ago. with a gentle sigh, he watched as eddie wandered into the lounge. he could go for something to do.

“alright, big guy,” he hummed, getting up from his chair to head closer to eddie. “what do you have in mind for me, then?”
[spoiler=tags ― updated 03/04.][size=8pt]◜BASICSTHE CURSES OF DIAMONDS AND RINGS
‣  ❝ frederick flynn stirling ❞ | freddie, fred, freds | male [he/him] .
24 years old . | june 20th; gemini.
‣  currently the warlord of flintlock lodge

PERSONALITY: ESTP ONLY AT FIRST DID IT HAVE ITS APPEAL
‣  boisterous . adaptable . athletic . articulate . brilliant . captivating . charismatic . charming . clever . confident . precise . youthful . loyal . amusing. aggressive . deceptive . proud . smooth . stubborn . traditional . argumentative . conceited . difficult . greedy . power-hungry . impatient .
↳ lover of beer and attention
↳ considers himself royalty

APPEARANCENOW YOU CAN'T TELL THE FALSE FROM THE REAL
five foot ten & one hundred and seventy five pounds ; reference .
↳ blonde hair kept short and neat
↳ muscular, toned build
↳ blue eyes , often alight with mischief , a deceitful smile

FAMILY EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD
‣  kelby stirling x lydia clarks | whereabouts unknown
‣ has a brother named william and two sisters named harriet and lucy
‣ large family; multiple cousins and other relatives

RELATIONSHIPSSTATUES AND EMPIRES ARE ALL AT YOUR HANDS
‣  bisexual ; monogamous | never had a serious relationship before . noncommittal
‣ ex-lover to mollie hawthorne
↳ when she announced she was pregnant, he broke things off with her to avoid commitment . still loves her .

INTERACTIONSWHO CAN YOU TRUST ?
‣  [ 9/10 ] physically  |  [ 9/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ very difficult ] | difficulty w/ melees [ difficult ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ difficult ]
[member=1512]elysian.[/member] | dm for any major plots .
‣  friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .[/size][/spoiler]

[align=center][div style="width:345px; font-family: arial; font-size:10pt; color: #060845;"]DON'T JUST STAND AND STARE
[size=10pt]*・゚[abbr=24 years old, male, flintlock]✦[/abbr] COME ON AND BARE YOUR TEETH
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Freddie soon approached with the desire to take on a job. It was the one thing Eddie could commend his cousin for, and that was his work ethics. He always knew how to work hard and play harder, and perhaps that was exactly the balance that Eddie needed back in his life again. With an expectant rise of his brows, Eddie peered across at his cousin as he knew exactly what he needed Freddie to do for him.

❝ What I need you to do is to take a group down the mountain to go scavenge around that abandoned village to the east of us. I heard that there’s a group of raiders in the area and I want to know what they’re after in that village. If it’d be of use to them, then it’ll be of use to us. ❞

Eddie commanded with stoic features. He hoped that Freddie could pick up on the Captain’s implication, especially being so closely associated with the Stirling enterprise; he wanted Freddie to make sure the raiders would not cause trouble for Flintlock Lodge, and collecting some supplies along the way wouldn’t hurt either.

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
Topic Options