[/table]
[align=center]
Watching Torrin struggle to get the blankets on the horses after insisting that he could was mildly amusing. Not worth laughing at him or anything, but if Torrin or anyone else looked over they'd see a small smile playing on his lips and a devious twinkle in his eye. The look stayed on his face as he watched the heavy horse blanket dropped at his feet.

Gray paused, then bent down and picked up the blanket and walked over to Penn, shooting a glance back at Torrin when he fell. "Looks like you're still in one piece." He observed, tossing the blanket over Penn's back before going to help his boyfriend up. "You okay?"

[spoiler=MY CHILDHOOD SPAT BACK OUT THE MONSTER THAT YOU SEE | 04/02]General — biograhpy
▪ Grayson Hanson | Gray | Formerly Aria Rivendare
▪ Masculine presenting | Identifies as male | He/Him | DFAB
[size=7pt]— Almost impossible to tell his birth gender (get Pyre's permission before having y/c know)

▪ 19 years, 1 months | 2/6/22 | Ages primarily real time
▪ Ex-Ranger of the Flintlock Lodge | Ex-Member of Moorland Riders | Member of Nowhere

Physical — reference
♦ HUMAN | Health: 100%
— Gray is about medium height at 5'6", and very thin and lanky. He has gray eyes, and off-black hair cropped into an undercut, which has recently been cut a bit closer to the scalp than normal. Under his left eye he has a beauty mark, and there are a few scars on his medium-brown skin, and there are more under the slate gray bandanna, hoodies and jeans the gangly teen tends to wear. There are three pierces in his right ear, two in his lobe and one in the cartilage.
minor injuries: n/a
major injuries: n/a

Important Info — roleplayer
▪ In no way shows that he was born female, does everything possible to hide it (such as binding) and wears clothes meant for men. Without him stripping, it's pretty much impossible to tell that he isn't biologically male.
▪ Low-key history nut.
▪ Nearsighted.
▪ Has a blue pit bull named Brianna.
▪ Opinions and motivations are Gray's and Gray's alone and are not shared by his roleplayer.

Personality — INTJ-T
— DETAILED IS STILL A BIG WIP
— Articulate; contemplative; efficient; driven; incisive; intelligent; meticulous; orderly; perceptive; practical; rational; self-sufficient; shrewd; vigilant; witty, enigmatic; frank; neutral; placid; private; stoic, abrupt; aloof; assertive; blunt; calculating; coarse; critical; cynical; distrusting; judgmental; opinionated; pedantic; sarcastic; self-serving; unreliable; vindictive

Relationships — heartchart
▪ Val x Summer Rivendare | Adopted by Diana Hanson
▪ Pansexual | Panromantic | Monogamous
▪ Dating Torrin | One crush
▪ ½ Graytor | ½ Graux
▪ Generally puts on a friendly front and cares for those around him, but still holds them at arms' length and is very hard to get close to. Very awkward when flirted with and doesn't really like it, but becomes quite flirty when drunk

Interaction — plotting thread
— Medium Physically | Hard mentally
— Still in training
— Prefers to fight with a machete, but can go hand-to-hand
— No kill/capture/maim without permission
— To attack, [member=2027]Gray[/member] and attack in underlined #708090
[/spoiler][/size]

[align=center]
————IF YOU NEED ME, I'LL BE GONE———— ——
i'm looking for a good time on my own, i'm all alone ——
I’M JUST A BOY WHO DOESN’T [O, Horses] HAVE ANY DIAMONDS OR PEARLS
TORRIN LATIMER
THINK I’LL DYE MY HAIR AND I’LL MOVE TO ALASKA!
space
The horses had almost acted betrayed over being left to their own devices for more than ten minutes, but Torrin was successfully settling them now. The tiny man was struggling to throw a blanket over the back of Grayson’s... Significantly larger mount. Zipp was settled in already, being a docile old man, but Penn was proving difficult just because of how small the man was. Torrin groaned, pivoting on his feet, reading back, and ...

Chucking the blanket directly at his boyfriend. ”I can’t do it!” Torrin cried dramatically, draping himself against Zipp with a fake swoon. ”I am too frail, my dear! I fear I may shatter under the smallest little bit of pressure!” The raven-haired absolute menace winked once, but... Well, he was making an awful lot of noise. Hopefully nobody was too mad. At least the horses seemed okay with it? Except Zipp, apparently, because while Torrin wasn’t looking, the old fellow just... Tipped Torrin over with his nose.

”AIEEE!”
space
MALE. FLINTLOCK. MEDIUM. REF. BIO
#psychosocial.

[align=center][table]
s
[div style="margin-top: -6px; height: 75px; width: 250px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8px;"]TORRIN is a MALE HUMAN with HE/HIM pronouns. he is currently a medic of the FLINTLOCK LODGE and is 18 years old. he is physically MEDIUM and mentally HARD. attack in BOLD #FFB347. played by ARCTURUS..
Topic Options