be prepared -- open
She was just glad that she was given something to do while the fighting happened. Plus she got to boss people around, which she knew well that she was good at. "If we can have makeshift beds made perhaps in the living room and dining room? I don't want someone dying because they couldn't make it to a bed" she spoke, not sure if anyone would come back that hurt especially with the supposed upper hand they had, but she wasn't taking any chances.

"I want someone to check what supplies we have on hand." She wasn't part of their medical group, so she didn't know if they were prepared for whatever the end of this battle may bring, but Blake at least wanted to hear if it was good chances or not. They had lost enough as of late, so the thought of anyone else dying wasn't something she wanted to even be a possibility. "I need to know that we aren't going to lose anyone else. Get to it, let's go!" she snapped, watching people disperse.

God no wonder she preferred to fight - her people skills were close to none.

[spoiler=TAGS 2/12]
Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise — general
▪ Blake Adrian Kegan | Blake, Blakie | open to nicknames
▪ AFAB | Identifies as Genderfluid | she/they
▪ 23 | Born July 26th | ages real time
▪ combat | member of Flintlock Lodge

Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised — physical
♦ Health: 100%
— They stand at 5'9" with semi-long wavy ginger hair. She has a rose tattoo and a few scars from past events. She's closer to an athletic build and is on the thinner side. She has an Australian accent as she's originally from Adelaide, Australia.
minor injuries: n/a
major injuries: n/a

Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it — important events
12/05/40 Lost her best friend, Alfie
7/26/40 Celebrated her 23rd birthday
5/31/40 Had Keiron and Louis; The "Hell Twins"
4/26/40 Thomas and Charlotte turned 2

Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it — personality
— I like to think Blake is a good example of the whole "strong, independent woman" thing even if she doesn't identify as a woman. She has a short temper and what I gently put as homicidal tendencies. She will gladly fight someone, regardless if they're bigger than her or not. However, she's also rather maternal and is more likely to protect a child than anything. Her maternal side has massively shown itself since the twins were born, though that leaves her more violent side to be overlooked or forgotten.
— Maternal, "Strong Independent Woman", Protective
— Violent, Homicidal Tendencies, Short Tempered

I'm headed straight for the castle — relationships
▪ Ryan Kegan x Katherine Kegan
▪ Pansexual | Panromantic | Polyamorous
▪ It's complicated | Crushing on one | Maybe Crushing on no one
    ↳ Involved with Danny Hargrove
▪ Ex-wife of Edmund Moray
    ↳ cheated on her
▪ Mother of Thomas, Charlotte (2yrs), Louis, and Keiron(7m) Moray
▪ Currently pregnant, due in April
▪ Took in Danny's son, Cade (8yrs)

They wanna make me their queen — interaction
— Physically very hard | Mentally intermediate
— Uses combound bow and arrows
— Also skilled in hand to hand combat
— No killing and ask before major injuries or major interactions
— To attack, [member=9567]Noccy[/member] & attack in #B34600
[/spoiler]

[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Lucia knew how to fight; she’d done so all her life as a woman living in a man’s world. But, as much as she wished to defy the odds, she was swiftly simmered down with the insistence that she should stay at the lodge during the fight. She would be more helpful if she helped Blake back at the lodge, William pointed out matter-of-factly and, with a sigh, Lucia resigned to her position back at home. She could protest another day when she had the gall.

Stood nearby to watch as Blake commanded the room, Lucia folded her arms across her chest as she listened closely. Makeshift beds and an inventory check; sure thing. As people began to disperse, Lucia wandered closer towards Blake, tucking her hair behind her ear before she suggested, ❝ So, I had an idea. Maybe we could set up a medical bay in the canteen so that supplies are all in one place. So that… y’know, if people need help promptly, we know where to take them. ❞ With a fight as vicious as this, Lucia expected that there’d be many casualties, enough to traumatise any inexperienced fighter. The least they could do was keep all the people on death's doorstep in one place.

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; color: black"]

harrison never prided himself on his fighting skills. his skills were mediocre at best, even after years spent on his own. he could handle himself long enough to see the perfect chance to run away, but other than that, he never cared to become much of an expert in the field. besides, he could’ve have all the expertise in the world, and he still didn’t think he would have gone to bluestem prairie to fight with the others. there were people he liked there, and people he cared about; he couldn’t bear the idea of being there to see them getting hurt.

so he stayed back with the others. observant eyes wandered around the room, watching as blake helped get people started in preparing for the injured from the war. biting the inside of his cheek, he turned to look towards lucia as she made her own suggestions as well. “i like that idea,” he backed her up, offering a small smile before he gestured towards the canteen. “i could help.” might as well try and make himself useful, he figured.

[spoiler=tags ― updated 02/23.][size=8pt]◜BASICSYOU KNEW WHO I WAS WITH EVERY STEP
‣  ❝ harrison rose ❞ | harris | male [he/him] .
31 years old . | february 19th ; pisces.
‣  currently lives in the village of flintlock lodge
↳ owns a hair salon in the village

PERSONALITY ONLY BLUE OR BLACK DAYS
‣ kind . sensible . confident . sympathetic . clever . loyal . fun-loving . family-oriented . creative . gentle . honest . soft . independent . unlucky . realist . overprotective over those he cares about . sweet . has trust issues . lacks even an ounce of toxic masculinity . outgoing .
↳ has a love for animals and nature . a hairstylist . loves baking, fishing, and tending to the animals of flintlock
↳ likes to call people silly nicknames from time to time

APPEARANCEHONEY THERE IS NO RIGHT WAY
five foot nine & one hundred and fifty eight pounds ; reference .
↳ short, thin, dirty blonde hair
↳ skinny frame lacking much muscle tone
↳ hazel eyes, often wears a gentle smile .

FAMILYI FALL IN LOVE JUST A LITTLE OL' LITTLE BIT 
‣  frank rose x linda rose | deceased
↳ frank passed away from an illness . linda passed away defending her children from thieves that broke into the home .
‣ has an older sister, penelope
↳ passed away the same night as linda trying to rescue her mom
‣ has a younger sister, ellie
↳ lives in flintlock . they're very close .
‣ uncle to grace

RELATIONSHIPSHOW PURE, HOW SWEET A LOVE
‣  homosexual ; monogamous | taken
‣ current boyfriend of colton overton

INTERACTIONSSOMEHOW ESCAPES THE BURNING WEIGHT
‣  [ 10/10 ] physically  |  [ 10/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ very easy ] | difficulty w/ melees [ very easy ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ very easy ]
[member=1512]elysian.[/member] | dm for any major plots .
‣  friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .[/size][/spoiler]
Topic Options