has your character ever—
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Hopefully this is pretty self-explanatory! I will start by asking a question about your character starting with "has your character ever—" and it's up to you to answer with any of your characters from TNW! Then, you rinse and repeat as the game goes on... So lets get to it hehe

Has your character ever sung karaoke?

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 7.3pt; color: #333; line-height: 1.5; letter-spacing: 0.5px; word-spading: 3px; width: 400px"]plenty of times when she was alone , and to herself ? sure. but never full-blown karaoke in front of anyone , but i'm saving this plot for the future.

has your character ever . . . broken a bone?

[align=center][I]the more that you say, the less I know —
[align=center]
plenty of times.  his condition means he bruises more easily along with dislocating and breaking bones.  he's gotten used to it, he's almost dead to it when it happens.

has your character ever accidentally said a thought aloud without realizing it?
cosmyn

turning' heads : " i got all the eyes on me "
[ pyrrhic n. flintlock lodge member info hub ]
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; color: black"]i feel like that's something freddie definitely has done. he's just extremely talkative and vocal, so i wouldn't put it past him. he'd probably play it off like it was something he meant to blurt out.

has your character ever stuck their tongue to a frozen pole?

[align=center][div style="width:345px; font-family: arial; font-size:10pt; color: #060845;"]DON'T JUST STAND AND STARE
[size=10pt]*・゚[abbr=24 years old, male, flintlock]✦[/abbr] COME ON AND BARE YOUR TEETH
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]yes. he definitely has. and it was probably recently, shortly after he joined flintlock. didn't believe it'd actually stick, so he just did it and then was painfully proven wrong.

has your character ever gotten food poisoning?

[align=center]
[align=left]just a teenage dirtbag, baby ・゚✧ ☾
[i][b]--- listen to iron maiden, baby, with me
oh, for sure. plenty of times. the ring didn't exactly get their trainees the highest quality food. his worst experience, though, happened during some wilderness survival training when he was sixteen; he ate some berries without realizing that they were poisonous and had to sit out of the training for the next three days. he never lived it down.

has your character ever had/wanted a pet?

━━━━━━━ THE BOY WHO FELL INTO THE SKY
HAD NO ONE THERE TO WATCH HIM CRY *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I mean she sometimes has a cat named Salem and a horse named Bishop after her rdo horse? It sorta depends on circumstances as to if she has one or which one(s) she has!

Has your character ever been to another country?

Hmmm Salems been to other states (when she was like 2, pre-blackout) but that's about as far as she's traveled. Heck, she still considers some pre-blackout US states magical, mythical places even though shes visited them : p

has your character ever laughed at something at the wrong time?
on occasion bonnie has found something funny, or been nervous in a situation and let out a snorting laugh without thinking, creating an incredibly awkward situation for her.

has your character ever spent a night alone in the wilderness?

[align=center]
BONNIE PAGE
Bonnie Page is a 25 year old, woman, she is sweet, kind and passionate, a friend to all things flora she wants to ensure new life stays pure, she loves teaching everyone about nature. She is a very moderate to easy opponent, feel free to powerplay any nonviolent interactions.
colt's spent quite a few nights alone in the wilderness, as a matter of fact. after all, he was stranded out in the mountains by himself for nearly three full days before eventually making it to flintlock. it's a wonder he didn't get eaten by some wild animal. he also did some wilderness training with the ring, but that was usually with one or two other recruits.

has your character ever gotten irrationally angry?

━━━━━━━ THE BOY WHO FELL INTO THE SKY
HAD NO ONE THERE TO WATCH HIM CRY *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Topic Options