I DANCE THE DANCE OF DREAMS -- Joining, O
[align=center][size=10pt]Oh how he loved snow, such fluffy white stuff. Through it he dragged the tips of his toes as he twirled among the soft hillsides and crests of mountainous ridges. Cautiously as a cat but lithe as a fox, the platinum haired young man followed age old steps in the mud up to the top of this elevated home. He did not mean to intrude, really, but who was to stand in the way of a good rhythm and dance? With another twist he stood upon his two feet and stilled himself, the world circling him as his eyes chased it around his own vision. A bit dizzy, but still mostly there, he supposed. He focused his eyes on the distant Lodge, and with a delighted grin he raised a pinky to his glasses to push them up the bridge of his nose. There, that was his destination, surely. Dare he get close to it, or shall he come within viewing range?

Narlethotep, being whom he was, decided it was the best decision to take another short walk up to the front lawn of the Lodge and sit on an old chopped stump of a tree. There he sat, drumming his fingers together against his lips, debating to himself how much patience he truly had in himself. As it turned out, not a whole lot. He took around twenty seconds of sitting before he leaned back on his palms against the stump and called up to the Lodge, as a few people entered and exited it's premises. "Salutations, there, my good friends. Might I have a word with any of you?"
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Eddie felt indifferent to the winter time in Flintlock Lodge. It was funny — the most inconspicuous of places for his family to hide. The Stirling family were never known to cherish the snow, nothing as much as their love for the ocean. Ed’s childhood was one of balmy weather and coastal views that, in fact, Flintlock Lodge was the complete opposite of what he’d grown so accustomed to. Sure, with that would come a distaste or a love of snow, but Eddie didn’t sway to either end of that spectrum. Instead, he rarely reacted with any strong emotions as much as he responded with a critical eye. Whilst the snow was beautiful, and it brought a ghost of a smile to his lips whenever he saw the exuberation from his children as they’d play outside, this time of the year also came with its own set of dangers.

Every time he stepped outside to do work around the territory, a part of him was hyper-aware that anything could happen to him and, ultimately, he’d perhaps never return to the lodge alive. It was a thought that he had to consider constantly; after all, he’d seen one too many people disappear after choosing to venture away from the lodge. And, today, he left the lodge to go tend to the livestock when he saw an unfamiliar face sat on a tree stump. Brows knitted together ever-so-slightly, Eddie observing the newcomer before he approached. ❝ You can speak to me. ❞ Ed pointed out, keeping a small distance between him and the newcomer. ❝ What brings you here? ❞

// welcome!!

[spoiler=tags ― updated 10/28.][size=6pt]◜BASICSSO THIS IS WHERE WE ARE
&. ❝ edmund theodore stirling ❞ | ed, eddie | male [he/him] .
&. 25 years old . | seventh august ; leo .
&. currently the captain and official loyalist of flintlock lodge .
&. currently the boss of the stirling's notorious irish crime family .

PERSONALITYIT'S NOT WHERE WE HAD WANTED TO BE
&.  ambitious . brave . calm . disciplined . honorable . intelligent . leading . logical . patient . reliable . skillful . trustworthy . wise . aloof . cynical . detached . flirtatious . harsh . jealous . lustful . pessimistic . quiet . ruthless . secretive . stubborn .

APPEARANCEIF HALF THE WORLD'S GONE MAD
&.  five foot eight & one hundred and seventy one pounds ; reference .
↳ dirty blond hair kept very short and neat .
↳ stocky and well-built frame , lightly freckled skin .
↳ muted blue vacant eyes , unreadable , somewhat frowning expression .

FAMILYTHE OTHER HALF JUST DON'T CARE , YOU SEE
&. alfred stirling x leonora moray | both deceased .
&. four older siblings and two younger half-siblings .
↳ dominik stirling , dead at 32 , shot and killed by alfred .
↳ thomas stirling , 32 , caretaker in flintlock .
↳ alfonso stirling , 28 , enforcer in flintlock
↳ franklin darrow , 26 , estranged in bluestem .
↳ henry stirling , 12 , resident in flintlock
↳ ida stirling , 10 , resident in flintlock
&. also lives with two cousins , frederick and william .
&. father to thomas , charlotte , kieron and louis .
&. also father to an illegitimate child , charles .

RELATIONSHIPSYOU DON'T WANNA FUCK WITH US
&. bisexual, biromantic ; mongamous | tends to have a wandering eye .
&. ex-husband to blake kegan
↳ marriage fell apart after he cheated on her .
&. ex-lover to mickey serge
↳ he learned about his bisexuality with him .
&. lover to maxine van doren
↳ a rekindled flame where their relationship is kept a secret .

INTERACTIONSBRITISH TO THE VERY LAST
&.  [ 9/10 ] physically  |  [ 7/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ very difficult ] | difficulty w/ melees [ difficult ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ difficult ]
&. [member=2919]truce.[/member] | dm for any major plots .
&. friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .[/size][/spoiler]

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
Topic Options