i might be wrong — meeting [11/01] .
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]He worked his jaw with stress as he stood in the lounge in preparation for today’s meeting. People were informed that today’s meeting would be important, and rightfully so. They seemed to be teetering on the edge of peace and war with Bluestem Prairie, and Ed needed to ensure that everyone would be ready for the worst. Eddie could barely allow himself to think of the kid that he’d imprisoned, the guilt nearly too much to bear. That was somebody’s child. Jessie likely did not even understand the consequences of his actions until it was too late. Children were often so impressionable. But, for his group’s own safety, Ed had to play this out tactfully, even if it did mean putting his morals aside for now.

[spoiler=tags ― updated 10/28.][size=6pt]◜BASICSSO THIS IS WHERE WE ARE
&. ❝ edmund theodore stirling ❞ | ed, eddie | male [he/him] .
&. 25 years old . | seventh august ; leo .
&. currently the captain and official loyalist of flintlock lodge .
&. currently the boss of the stirling's notorious irish crime family .

PERSONALITYIT'S NOT WHERE WE HAD WANTED TO BE
&.  ambitious . brave . calm . disciplined . honorable . intelligent . leading . logical . patient . reliable . skillful . trustworthy . wise . aloof . cynical . detached . flirtatious . harsh . jealous . lustful . pessimistic . quiet . ruthless . secretive . stubborn .

APPEARANCEIF HALF THE WORLD'S GONE MAD
&.  five foot eight & one hundred and seventy one pounds ; reference .
↳ dirty blond hair kept very short and neat .
↳ stocky and well-built frame , lightly freckled skin .
↳ muted blue vacant eyes , unreadable , somewhat frowning expression .

FAMILYTHE OTHER HALF JUST DON'T CARE , YOU SEE
&. alfred stirling x leonora moray | both deceased .
&. four older siblings and two younger half-siblings .
↳ dominik stirling , dead at 32 , shot and killed by alfred .
↳ thomas stirling , 32 , caretaker in flintlock .
↳ alfonso stirling , 28 , enforcer in flintlock
↳ franklin darrow , 26 , estranged in bluestem .
↳ henry stirling , 12 , resident in flintlock
↳ ida stirling , 10 , resident in flintlock
&. also lives with two cousins , frederick and william .
&. father to thomas , charlotte , kieron and louis .
&. also father to an illegitimate child , charles .

RELATIONSHIPSYOU DON'T WANNA FUCK WITH US
&. bisexual, biromantic ; mongamous | tends to have a wandering eye .
&. ex-husband to blake kegan
↳ marriage fell apart after he cheated on her .
&. ex-lover to mickey serge
↳ he learned about his bisexuality with him .
&. lover to maxine van doren
↳ a rekindled flame where their relationship is kept a secret .

INTERACTIONSBRITISH TO THE VERY LAST
&.  [ 9/10 ] physically  |  [ 7/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ very difficult ] | difficulty w/ melees [ difficult ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ difficult ]
&. [member=2919]truce.[/member] | dm for any major plots .
&. friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .[/size][/spoiler]

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; color: black"]

freddie sat in his usual spot, looking unusually comfortable amid the meeting's tension. then again, if anyone had known that the blonde had essentially been begging for this change of pace around flintlock's quarters for months at this point, then it would've been easy to understand why. fred thrived on chaos and, quite frankly, the rising tensions around the lodge were thrilling for the young man - perhaps not seeming to fully grasp the gravity of the situation, or at least not seeming to care. he was more than glad to wait and see how this all played out - in the mean time, he couldn't help but watch eddie's subtle stress with what was close to a shit-eating grin.

[spoiler=tags ― updated 08/31.][size=8pt]◜BASICSTHE CURSES OF DIAMONDS AND RINGS
‣  ❝ frederick flynn stirling ❞ | freddie, fred, freds | male [he/him] .
24 years old . | june 20th; gemini.
‣  currently the warlord of flintlock lodge

PERSONALITY: ESTP ONLY AT FIRST DID IT HAVE ITS APPEAL
‣  boisterous . adaptable . athletic . articulate . brilliant . captivating . charismatic . charming . clever . confident . precise . youthful . loyal . amusing. aggressive . deceptive . proud . smooth . stubborn . traditional . argumentative . conceited . difficult . greedy . power-hungry . impatient .
↳ lover of beer and attention
↳ considers himself royalty

APPEARANCENOW YOU CAN'T TELL THE FALSE FROM THE REAL
five foot ten & one hundred and seventy five pounds ; reference .
↳ blonde hair kept short and neat
↳ muscular, toned build
↳ blue eyes , often alight with mischief , a deceitful smile

FAMILY EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD
‣  kelby stirling x lydia clarks | whereabouts unknown
‣ has a brother named william and two sisters named harriet and lucy
‣ large family; multiple cousins and other relatives

RELATIONSHIPSSTATUES AND EMPIRES ARE ALL AT YOUR HANDS
‣  bisexual ; monogamous | never had a serious relationship before
‣ current lover to mollie hawthorne
↳ no strings attached . sees her as a best friend . is terrified he has developed genuine feelings for her.

INTERACTIONSWHO CAN YOU TRUST ?
‣  [ 9/10 ] physically  |  [ 9/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ very difficult ] | difficulty w/ melees [ difficult ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ difficult ]
[member=1512]elysian.[/member] | dm for any major plots .
‣  friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .[/size][/spoiler]

[align=center][div style="width:345px; font-family: arial; font-size:10pt; color: #060845;"]DON'T JUST STAND AND STARE
[size=10pt]*・゚[abbr=24 years old, male, flintlock]✦[/abbr] COME ON AND BARE YOUR TEETH
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]bowie's been spending most of his time with the flintlock kiddos, learning the ropes of the caretaking position. he's had a lot of fun, would probably be more if things weren't a bit... odd with max. bowie's losing some hope towards that leading somewhere. as well, he feels a bit dumb being worried over all off this when so much more is happening within the lodge. sure, he isn't totally sure what happened, but of course he's heard the whispers, but bowie just waited for the meeting. he wandered into the lounge and hung around in the back, not bothering to take a seat.

[align=center]
[align=left]just a teenage dirtbag, baby ・゚✧ ☾
[i][b]--- listen to iron maiden, baby, with me
She had made herself comfortable, situating the two five-month-old boys in her lap with her toddlers at her feet. The look she gave Eddie was one to clearly express how angry she was. It was one a wife would give their husband when they really fucked up. Granted they were no longer married, but she knew he'd know what it meant as would anyone else. He took a child as a prisoner. A hostage. That child could easily become one of theirs. Thomas, Charlotte, Keiron, or Louis. This kid from bluestem was taken, beaten by their guards. She couldn't hide her anger and disappointment in her ex-husband. 

Blame it on the mother she had become.

[spoiler=TAGS 7/30]
Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise — general
▪ Blake Adrian Kegan | Blake, Blakie | open to nicknames
▪ AFAB | Identifies as Genderfluid | she/they
▪ 23 | Born July 26th | ages real time
▪ combat | member of Flintlock Lodge

Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised — physical
♦ Health: 100%
— They stand at 5'9" with semi-long wavy ginger hair. She has a rose tattoo and a few scars from past events. She's closer to an athletic build and is on the thinner side. She has a broad Australian accent as she's originally from Adelaide, Australia.
minor injuries: n/a
major injuries: n/a

Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it — important events
7/26/40 Celebrated her 23rd birthday
5/31/40 Had Keiron and Louis; The "Hell Twins"
4/26/40 Thomas and Charlotte turned 2

Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it — personality
— I like to think Blake is a good example of the whole "strong, independent woman" thing even if she doesn't identify as a woman. She has a short temper and what I gently put as homicidal tendencies. She will gladly fight someone, regardless if they're bigger than her or not. However, she's also rather maternal and is more likely to protect a child than anything. Her maternal side has massively shown itself since the twins were born, though that leaves her more violent side to be overlooked or forgotten.
— Maternal, "Strong Independent Woman", Protective
— Violent, Homicidal Tendencies, Short Tempered

I'm headed straight for the castle — relationships
▪ Ryan Kegan x Katherine Kegan
▪ Pansexual | Panromantic | Polyamorous
▪ Single | Crushing on no one | Maybe Crushing on no one
▪ Ex-wife of Edmund Moray
▪ Mother of Thomas, Charlotte (2yr), Louis, and Keiron(5m) Moray

They wanna make me their queen — interaction
— Physically very hard | Mentally intermediate
— Uses combound bow and arrows
— Also skilled in hand to hand combat
— No killing and ask before major injuries or major interactions
— To attack, [member=9567]Noccy[/member] & attack in #B34600
[/spoiler]

[align=center][align=center]
a
[i]THE TIRED SOLDIER
[b][i]bernard smith. bernard settled in a seat, crossing one leg over the other's knee, untying and tying his boot's laces, eyes shifting anxiously. he was used to things like this, of meeting in a crowded room while the leader he worked for would pace back and forth. the lazy smile he'd give. those eyes. bernard knew he would never forget features like that, and knew that should he meet this man again, he would strangle him in cold blood.

and because of that, the whispers of edmund having kidnapped a child brought a fearful tingle to his spine. one of a sick memory. his own hands had been covered in blood. he turned his attention to the cigarette in his hand and he brought it to his lips, taking a sharp inhale. his eyes slowly lifted to edmund's, his dark eyes shaded by his furrowed brow. bernard had only been here for a few weeks, and since being found by edmund and naomi at the border, partially frozen and no where to go, he had trouble settling in. maybe it was the blasting cold, where he was used to the warmth of australia.

the cold of the seabreeze was nothing compared to this.

he felt chilled, even down to the bone, for so many reasons.

"speech."

[Image: matt-healy-smoking.gif] [Image: original.gif] [Image: animated-gun-and-pistol-image-0010.gif]
A SAINT BERNARD SITS AT THE
☾・゚. ━━━━━ TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
bernard smith | he/him | flintlock
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]With a deep inhale, then a shaky exhale, Eddie shifted his weight as he decided that now would be the best time to begin with today’s delicate meeting. It would be difficult to juggle morality and tactics for the impending disaster which was swiftly making itself apparent in Flintlock Lodge. If the explosive had detonated, then some of these people may not have sat at today’s meeting. Maybe, instead, Eddie would have been burying them. Eyes shifted to glance at his two children, and the gravity of what he was dealing with felt just that bit heavier a burden than before.

❝ A’right… Today’s meeting is absolutely vital, so I hope everyone is listening very carefully. Bluestem Prairie has chosen to make a hostile advance on us. Sent us an explosive instead of our usual trade shipment. Fortunately, the explosive did not detonate, but now we have another problem on our hands. ❞ He exhaled slowly. And, here came the controversy. He was caught between a rock and a hard place, and he knew that many people were judging him for his decision. ❝ I’ve decided to apprehend the offender. I- ❞

He stopped to sigh. ❝ I understand that he’s a youngster. I know  — but he is also old enough to understand the consequences of sending a rigged container to us. We are a group with children. Innocent parties that could have suffered the consequences of this boy’s actions. He’s as dangerous as the rest of ‘em. They’re all gutsy bastards. ❞ They had to understand that he was doing this for their own safety.

❝ I need people to do some investigating. Look into Bluestem’s territory and see what they are planning. I can only imagine that it will be big — bigger than before. ❞ He had to be honest with his people. After all, their lives were potentially in jeopardy — they had to be careful. ❝ Also, I need someone to make sure the boy has food and water. We will figure out what to do with him in the upcoming days. ❞ Eyes lowering down to his shoes, Eddie seemingly deep in thought, he cleared his throat before he said, ❝ Prepare for the worst. These bastards are unpredictable. We need more ammunition, we need our enforcers to train more than ever, we need our medics to prepare to any injuries, and… Be alert. ❞

His brows bunched together for a moment before he nodded, ❝ Now, go for dinner. ❞

[spoiler=tags ― updated 10/28.][size=6pt]◜BASICSSO THIS IS WHERE WE ARE
&. ❝ edmund theodore stirling ❞ | ed, eddie | male [he/him] .
&. 25 years old . | seventh august ; leo .
&. currently the captain and official loyalist of flintlock lodge .
&. currently the boss of the stirling's notorious irish crime family .

PERSONALITYIT'S NOT WHERE WE HAD WANTED TO BE
&.  ambitious . brave . calm . disciplined . honorable . intelligent . leading . logical . patient . reliable . skillful . trustworthy . wise . aloof . cynical . detached . flirtatious . harsh . jealous . lustful . pessimistic . quiet . ruthless . secretive . stubborn .

APPEARANCEIF HALF THE WORLD'S GONE MAD
&.  five foot eight & one hundred and seventy one pounds ; reference .
↳ dirty blond hair kept very short and neat .
↳ stocky and well-built frame , lightly freckled skin .
↳ muted blue vacant eyes , unreadable , somewhat frowning expression .

FAMILYTHE OTHER HALF JUST DON'T CARE , YOU SEE
&. alfred stirling x leonora moray | both deceased .
&. four older siblings and two younger half-siblings .
↳ dominik stirling , dead at 32 , shot and killed by alfred .
↳ thomas stirling , 32 , caretaker in flintlock .
↳ alfonso stirling , 28 , enforcer in flintlock
↳ franklin darrow , 26 , estranged in bluestem .
↳ henry stirling , 12 , resident in flintlock
↳ ida stirling , 10 , resident in flintlock
&. also lives with two cousins , frederick and william .
&. father to thomas , charlotte , kieron and louis .
&. also father to an illegitimate child , charles .

RELATIONSHIPSYOU DON'T WANNA FUCK WITH US
&. bisexual, biromantic ; mongamous | tends to have a wandering eye .
&. ex-husband to blake kegan
↳ marriage fell apart after he cheated on her .
&. ex-lover to mickey serge
↳ he learned about his bisexuality with him .
&. lover to maxine van doren
↳ a rekindled flame where their relationship is kept a secret .

INTERACTIONSBRITISH TO THE VERY LAST
&.  [ 9/10 ] physically  |  [ 7/10 ] psychologically .
&. [member=2919]truce.[/member] | dm for any major plots .
&. friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .[/size][/spoiler]

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
Topic Options