❝ empty hands — meeting [10/17] . ❞
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]With an influx of newcomers recently, Eddie stood in the lounge as he silently nodded to newer faces in greeting. As well as introducing newcomers to the rest of Flintlock, Eddie also had something else that he was interested in announcing at the meeting. As he stood idly nearby a gently crackling fire, he crossed his arms across his chest whilst he waited for more people to arrive.

[spoiler=tags ― updated 08/08.][size=6pt]◜BASICSSO THIS IS WHERE WE ARE
&. ❝ edmund theodore stirling ❞ | ed, eddie | male [he/him] .
&. 25 years old . | seventh august ; leo .
&. currently the captain and official loyalist of flintlock lodge .
&. currently the boss of the stirling's notorious irish crime family .

PERSONALITYIT'S NOT WHERE WE HAD WANTED TO BE
&.  ambitious . brave . calm . disciplined . honorable . intelligent . leading . logical . patient . reliable . skillful . trustworthy . wise . aloof . cynical . detached . flirtatious . harsh . jealous . lustful . pessimistic . quiet . ruthless . secretive . stubborn .

APPEARANCEIF HALF THE WORLD'S GONE MAD
&.  five foot eight & one hundred and seventy one pounds ; reference .
↳ dirty blond hair kept very short and neat .
↳ stocky and well-built frame , lightly freckled skin .
↳ muted blue vacant eyes , unreadable , somewhat frowning expression .

FAMILYTHE OTHER HALF JUST DON'T CARE , YOU SEE
&. alfred stirling x leonora moray | both deceased .
&. four older siblings and two younger half-siblings .
↳ dominik stirling , 32 , shot and killed by alfred .
↳ thomas stirling , 32 , caretaker in flintlock .
↳ alfonso stirling , 28 , enforcer in flintlock
↳ franklin darrow , 25 , estranged in bluestem .
↳ henry stirling , 11 , resident in flintlock
↳ ida stirling , 9 , resident in flintlock
&. also lives with four cousins and his aunt .
&. father to thomas , charlotte , kieron and louis .

RELATIONSHIPSYOU DON'T WANNA FUCK WITH US
&. bisexual, biromantic ; mongamous | tends to have a wandering eye .
&. ex-husband to blake kegan
↳ marriage fell apart after he cheated on her .
&. ex-lover to mickey serge
↳ he learned about his bisexuality with him .
&. lover to maxine van doren
↳ a rekindled flame where their relationship is kept a secret .

INTERACTIONSBRITISH TO THE VERY LAST
&.  [ 9/10 ] physically  |  [ 7/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ very difficult ] | difficulty w/ melees [ difficult ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ difficult ]
&. [member=2919]truce.[/member] | dm for any major plots .
&. friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .[/size][/spoiler]

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]nearly every meeting now came with a pit in her stomach. each and every meeting seems to get worse and worse for josephine. during other times, her false confidence takes over and allows her to feel untouchable, to an extent.

heaving a sigh, joey picks up a little swaddled rosie, eyes diverting with a faint frown and droopy eyes. joey’s would leave the grub behind, but she has an idea. once in the lounge, the blonde scans the lodgers that have gathered. then, her eyes lock on william. thank god. she holds her head high and almost struts over to him. without a word, she passes off their daughter to him, offers a smirk and a wink, then turns to disappear amongst everyone else. she finds her siblings and they take their usual seat on the main couch.

[sub]//if u think this is almost ten days late, no you didn’t < 3[/sub]

[spoiler=tags, updated 08/24/2020]BASICSI HAD A DREAM
&. ❝ josephine elena van doren ❞ |  joey, joy, hoey | female [ she/her ] .
&. 21 years old . | november first ; scorpio .
&. reaper of flintlock lodge .

PERSONALITYGOT EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED
&. impulsive . outgoing . femme fatale . flirtatious . seemingly emotionless . guarded . self-destructive . obsessive . hot headed . reckless . kleptomania tendencies . selfish . brat .  assertive . loyal to those close to her . intuitive . stubborn . passionate . self-preserving . quick . nosey . reliable . non-committal . determined . secretive . resentful . resourceful . distrusting .

APPEARANCENOT WHAT YOU THINK
&.  five foot six & one hundred and seventeen pounds ; reference .
↳ blonde hair just past her collarbone, grows a dirtier blonde, lightening up as soon as any sun touches it .
↳ slim, muscular build. legs on the longer side .
↳ big blue/green doe eyes, light yet well-groomed eyebrows, full lips, dimples .

INTERACTIONSAND IF I’M BEING HONEST
&.  [ 8/10 ] physically  |  [ 9/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ medium ] | difficulty w/ melees [ hard ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ hard ]
↳ combat information .
&. attack in bold #990000 | [member=570]scully[/member] | PM for any major plots .
&. friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .

INVENTORYIT MIGHT’VE BEEN A NIGHTMARE
&. [ 2 ] weapons | [ 0 ] armor pieces | [ 0 ] consumables | [ 2 ] aid items | [ 1 ] misc .
↳ one combat knife .
↳ a three piece throwing knife set
one german short-haired pointer puppy, demetri
one english setter puppy, robin
↳ a bracelet from her late mother, each one of her sisters has a piece to the same set, their mother having the biggest piece

RELATIONSHIPSTO ANYONE WHO MIGHT CARE
&. elizabeth van doren (npc) x malcolm van doren (npc) | second youngest of nine children .
↳ cassian van doren, eldest, flintlock .
↳ beau van doren, second eldest, unknown .
↳ range rover van doren, unknown & scarlett van doren, dead .
↳ auden van doren, unknown & tara van doren, dead .
↳ maxine van doren, just older than joey, flintlock .
↳ richard van doren, youngest, flintlock .
&. pansexual, panromantic ; mongamous  . | scared of commitment, however enjoys casual fun .
&. mother to rosalie willa van doren, one month old . [/spoiler]

I DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE,
[size=9pt]BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME —— INFO
[align=center]
//meant to reply earlier but kept getting distracted :'))

Naomi, much to her surprise, is among Truthfully first few to wander into the lounge. Truthfully she wasn't even aware there was supposed to be a meeting, that is until she walked into the room and saw everyone gathering around. She didn't mind, of course, and was even somewhat giddy at being around all these people, most of them still unfamiliar to her.

Taking a vacant seat, she glances around with a smile, waiting for things to start.
MY LITTLE VERSAILLES
cosmyn
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px;"][font=calibri]wren was beginning to get accustomed to the lodge and its mannerisms. the residents and their stories. she waltzed into the room and sat down quietly. she was quite pleased to see that eddie was the one heading this meeting, rather than a baby mama who has been left in charge of the litter and the people. perhaps eddie would shed some light onto her darkened world. probably not, but one can always hope, right?

[div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; color: #3E3C43; font-family: georgia"]watching every motion in my foolish lover's game ———
on this endless ocean, finally lovers know no shame ———
turning and returning to some secret place inside ———
watching in slow motion as you turn around and say ———
[shadow=#AE9669,left]take my breath away[/shadow] ———————— [abbr=Signature by Bryne]♛[/abbr]
[abbr=discord: cygnus#7690]discord: cygnus#7754[/abbr] — Gallery
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; color: black"]

(whoops actually i don't have an excuse i just forgot about this)

frederick lounged comfortably in the room, making his presence known in the quietest way possible by taking up the most space as he possibly could - legs sprawled out uncaringly as eyes gazed across the room at eddie. there had been a few changes around flintlock, most of which he wasn't even able to keep up with himself. however, he was sure eddie over there wouldn't have any trouble recalling all of the events. his cousin could come across as such a smartass sometimes, always remembering even the smallest details. he hated the little shit. arms crossed, he tapped his foot in anticipation.

[spoiler=tags ― updated 08/31.][size=8pt]◜BASICSTHE CURSES OF DIAMONDS AND RINGS
‣  ❝ frederick flynn stirling ❞ | freddie, fred, freds | male [he/him] .
24 years old . | june 20th; gemini.
‣  currently the warlord of flintlock lodge

PERSONALITY: ESTP ONLY AT FIRST DID IT HAVE ITS APPEAL
‣  boisterous . adaptable . athletic . articulate . brilliant . captivating . charismatic . charming . clever . confident . precise . youthful . loyal . amusing. aggressive . deceptive . proud . smooth . stubborn . traditional . argumentative . conceited . difficult . greedy . power-hungry . impatient .
↳ lover of beer and attention
↳ considers himself royalty

APPEARANCENOW YOU CAN'T TELL THE FALSE FROM THE REAL
five foot ten & one hundred and seventy five pounds ; reference .
↳ blonde hair kept short and neat
↳ muscular, toned build
↳ blue eyes , often alight with mischief , a deceitful smile

FAMILY EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD
‣  kelby stirling x lydia clarks | whereabouts unknown
‣ has a brother named william and two sisters named harriet and lucy
‣ large family; multiple cousins and other relatives

RELATIONSHIPSSTATUES AND EMPIRES ARE ALL AT YOUR HANDS
‣  bisexual ; monogamous | never had a serious relationship before
‣ current lover to mollie hawthorne
↳ no strings attached . sees her as a best friend . is terrified he has developed genuine feelings for her.

INTERACTIONSWHO CAN YOU TRUST ?
‣  [ 9/10 ] physically  |  [ 9/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ very difficult ] | difficulty w/ melees [ difficult ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ difficult ]
[member=1512]elysian.[/member] | dm for any major plots .
‣  friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .[/size][/spoiler]

[align=center][div style="width:345px; font-family: arial; font-size:10pt; color: #060845;"]DON'T JUST STAND AND STARE
[size=10pt]*・゚[abbr=24 years old, male, flintlock]✦[/abbr] COME ON AND BARE YOUR TEETH
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]❝ Right. ❞ Eddie cleared his throat as he listened to the way the group settled down swiftly. Eyes landed briefly on William at the sound of a frustrated groan from him, brows twitched together slightly as William tried to feebly adjust his daughter around in his arms. It was quite the sorry sight, but nothing that Eddie didn’t expect. Flitting his gaze away to search the crowd, Edmund finally began the meeting. ❝ I’ve finally returned from my trip. I’d like to thank Blake for watching over the group in my absence. ❞ Even despite the clear tension which lingered between Blake and Eddie - even to this day - he still owed her his gratitude for being able to take on the group whilst he so swiftly left on his trip.

❝ During this time, we have welcomed two newcomers to our group. Everyone, please welcome Darsy and Naomi. If you ever have any queries, don’t hesitate to ask. ❞ He attempted to twitch the corner of his lip in an amiable way towards the newcomers, though eyes lacked warmth as usual. ❝ Halloween celebrations are due to begin in the next few days. I’d like for people to start decorating the village. It won’t be long until the first snowfall of winter, so lets make it count. On Halloween, we will have a trick or treating event with all of the youngsters. ❞ His children would certainly enjoy that, as well as many of the other children of Flintlock Lodge.

❝ Other than that, you’re free to go for dinner time. ❞

// sorry for the short meeting. also, this was supposed to be up on saturday, so i will include the rising tensions between flintlock and bluestem in the next meeting!

[spoiler=tags ― updated 08/08.][size=6pt]◜BASICSSO THIS IS WHERE WE ARE
&. ❝ edmund theodore stirling ❞ | ed, eddie | male [he/him] .
&. 25 years old . | seventh august ; leo .
&. currently the captain and official loyalist of flintlock lodge .
&. currently the boss of the stirling's notorious irish crime family .

PERSONALITYIT'S NOT WHERE WE HAD WANTED TO BE
&.  ambitious . brave . calm . disciplined . honorable . intelligent . leading . logical . patient . reliable . skillful . trustworthy . wise . aloof . cynical . detached . flirtatious . harsh . jealous . lustful . pessimistic . quiet . ruthless . secretive . stubborn .

APPEARANCEIF HALF THE WORLD'S GONE MAD
&.  five foot eight & one hundred and seventy one pounds ; reference .
↳ dirty blond hair kept very short and neat .
↳ stocky and well-built frame , lightly freckled skin .
↳ muted blue vacant eyes , unreadable , somewhat frowning expression .

FAMILYTHE OTHER HALF JUST DON'T CARE , YOU SEE
&. alfred stirling x leonora moray | both deceased .
&. four older siblings and two younger half-siblings .
↳ dominik stirling , 32 , shot and killed by alfred .
↳ thomas stirling , 32 , caretaker in flintlock .
↳ alfonso stirling , 28 , enforcer in flintlock
↳ franklin darrow , 25 , estranged in bluestem .
↳ henry stirling , 11 , resident in flintlock
↳ ida stirling , 9 , resident in flintlock
&. also lives with four cousins and his aunt .
&. father to thomas , charlotte , kieron and louis .

RELATIONSHIPSYOU DON'T WANNA FUCK WITH US
&. bisexual, biromantic ; mongamous | tends to have a wandering eye .
&. ex-husband to blake kegan
↳ marriage fell apart after he cheated on her .
&. ex-lover to mickey serge
↳ he learned about his bisexuality with him .
&. lover to maxine van doren
↳ a rekindled flame where their relationship is kept a secret .

INTERACTIONSBRITISH TO THE VERY LAST
&.  [ 9/10 ] physically  |  [ 7/10 ] psychologically .
&. [member=2919]truce.[/member] | dm for any major plots .
&. friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .[/size][/spoiler]

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
Topic Options