[ blessed be the mystery of love ] joining
[align=center]
It felt like so long ago when she first left her small community to travel and see what the world had to offer. In reality it had only been a few weeks at most, but to someone who had never been so far away from home, time flew by in a giant blur. Now here she was, in the middle of some land she'd never known, surrounded by people she'd never seen before.

The past days she had been thriving off the generosity of others, taking shelter in stranger's homes in exchange for work. Work that she was happy to do for them, of course. Maybe it wasn't the best idea in times like this, when the intentions of people were something to be questioned, but Naomi was naïve despite her age. Or rather, an optimist, as she preferred to be called. Finding the good in all people.

Her long trek had led her here, to a cozy village that was a lot larger than the old farming community she'd come from. She loved her home and all the people, whom she had grown up with and worked alongside, but she wanted to see what was beyond the horizon of their fields. The world was large and daunting, but she hadn't let that deter her from packing up and setting out. Otherwise she wouldn't be walking through the nestled buildings, staring in wide-eyed wonder.

Having left Natasha at the stable on the outskirts of this town, Naomi walked along on her own, looking around at all the new sights and taking in all the new smells and sounds. This place was so alive, it nearly overwhelmed the small town girl.

Glancing over, she did a double-take at the sign just outside one of the many buildings, reading in bold letters 'Welcome Center.' A broad, cheerful smile lighting up her face, the woman makes her way over and steps into the warmth of the inside, the sudden change in temperature making her cheeks flush. It was plenty cold out despite the season, so she was grateful for the respite.

Once again she got lost in her surroundings, admiring the decorated interior and nearly bumping into someone in the process. "Oh-"

The large woman stops just short of trampling the person, an apologetic smile pulling at her painted red lips. "I'm so sorry! Didn't see ya standing there, I guess." she chuckles sheepishly in her honey Southern drawl. "I was lost in my own head. This is a lovely town ya got here, by the by."
MY LITTLE VERSAILLES
cosmyn
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; color: black"]

didn’t everyone want to see the world and all it had to offer? the blonde often entertained the idea of traveling all over this new world, seeing everything he could possibly see. after all, for a man who carried himself as if he was royalty, how could he walk around the world as if he owned it when he didn’t even know all of its parts?

as much as he thought that, he was reluctant to leave flintlock to start this little “journey” of his. sometimes he traveled out to other groups, but every time his feet always carried him back to flintlock at the end of the day. this place was his home; if someone had told him that over a year ago, he would’ve laughed at the idea that he would come to call any place home again.

still, he couldn’t say the idea of getting out of the snowy village was an idea he never entertained. how fun would it be, to get out of this place for a few months, go and see all kinds of sights? old cities left behind, old ruin -- who else would be able to say they’d seen nearly as much as frederick stirling by the end of it? the idea was more intriguing each and every moment fred lingered around the slow town.

he walked alone, not really paying attention to his surroundings as he headed towards the bar. “oh-” he didn’t even notice that the woman was about ready to trample over him before she was already making a sheepish apology. he blinked, lips instinctively curling into a surprised grin.

“you’re alright,” he assured, watching the newcomer for a second as she complimented the town. he hummed, swiveling his gaze around the place. “it really is, isn’t it?” fred often talked about this place as if he owned it. maybe in some part of his mind he thought he did. the blonde looked back towards her. “are you here to visit? the name’s freddie, by the way.”

(this post is so bad i'm so sorry ! ! )

[spoiler=tags ― updated 08/31.][size=8pt]◜BASICSTHE CURSES OF DIAMONDS AND RINGS
‣  ❝ frederick flynn stirling ❞ | freddie, fred, freds | male [he/him] .
24 years old . | june 20th; gemini.
‣  currently the warlord of flintlock lodge

PERSONALITY: ESTP ONLY AT FIRST DID IT HAVE ITS APPEAL
‣  boisterous . adaptable . athletic . articulate . brilliant . captivating . charismatic . charming . clever . confident . precise . youthful . loyal . amusing. aggressive . deceptive . proud . smooth . stubborn . traditional . argumentative . conceited . difficult . greedy . power-hungry . impatient .
↳ lover of beer and attention
↳ considers himself royalty

APPEARANCENOW YOU CAN'T TELL THE FALSE FROM THE REAL
five foot ten & one hundred and seventy five pounds ; reference .
↳ blonde hair kept short and neat
↳ muscular, toned build
↳ blue eyes , often alight with mischief , a deceitful smile

FAMILY EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD
‣  kelby stirling x lydia clarks | whereabouts unknown
‣ has a brother named william and two sisters named harriet and lucy
‣ large family; multiple cousins and other relatives

RELATIONSHIPSSTATUES AND EMPIRES ARE ALL AT YOUR HANDS
‣  bisexual ; monogamous | never had a serious relationship before
‣ current lover to mollie hawthorne
↳ no strings attached . sees her as a best friend . is terrified he has developed genuine feelings for her.

INTERACTIONSWHO CAN YOU TRUST ?
‣  [ 9/10 ] physically  |  [ 9/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ very difficult ] | difficulty w/ melees [ difficult ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ difficult ]
[member=1512]elysian.[/member] | dm for any major plots .
‣  friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .[/size][/spoiler]

[align=center][div style="width:345px; font-family: arial; font-size:10pt; color: #060845;"]DON'T JUST STAND AND STARE
[size=10pt]*・゚[abbr=24 years old, male, flintlock]✦[/abbr] COME ON AND BARE YOUR TEETH
[align=center]
( you're fine!! no worries Heart )

She let out a small breath, relieved that he wasn't angry or irritated with her. She didn't want to upset anyone so soon after arriving.

"Thank ya kindly, sir." she said with an easygoing smile. "I am! I've been traveling the past weeks, but this is by far the prettiest place I've seen."

It had been a joy to meet all sorts of people and see so many new things, but of all her stops so far, Flintlock had to be her favorite. She couldn't remember the last time she got the chance to see snow, even if it was hardly anything beyond slush now with summer just beginning to pass. The air had a cold bite to it, one that made her nose turn red and numb, but she couldn't pay it much mind when she was so distracted.

Naomi's brows shoot up as he introduces himself, realizing that she hadn't done the same yet. "I'm Naomi Sutton. It's a pleasure to meetcha, sugar." she chirps in a cheerful tone and holds out her hand to shake, as she'd been taught to do.
MY LITTLE VERSAILLES
cosmyn
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Not everyone found themselves travelling to Flintlock Lodge out of necessity, unlike Eddie several years prior. Especially during this time of the year - where the flora was still vibrant and lush, and where currently there was barely any sign of the snow that made their surroundings so notable - it felt like the Lodge was something of a cosy hotspot for explorers rather than where newcomers would arrive, desperate for warmth and security during their travels.

Eddie trudged through the village like a shadow, his presence so inconspicuous yet foreseeable nonetheless. When he wasn’t cooped up in his office, left to his own devices, he did try to distract himself with the inevitable task of daily chores. He was not above anyone else in how he’d pull his weight around Flintlock; as with most others in the community, he knew what he had to do in order to keep the group thriving.

Hesitating at the sight of his cousin, Freddie, likely attempting to charm his way into another woman’s heart, Eddie’s brows twitched together carefully in observation. No sooner than that, with hands deep in his pockets, he wandered over silently. He slowed to a halt nearby his cousin, gaze shifting across the taller woman’s face. She radiated a joyousness which ought to have been infectious. It evidently had been the case with Fred, the younger of the two men seemingly so self-satisfied with that big fat grin sprawled across his lips.

Sometimes, Eddie really did feel like a dark shadow; where there was light, there was always a somber darkness which lingered.

Instead of interrupting, Eddie chose to remain silent for the time being. Fred could handle the introduction on his own - Ed would instead wait patiently until he could introduce himself and enquire why she’d chosen to travel to Flintlock Lodge.

// i'm sorry for taking so long to reply! i was away for a few weeks but i'm back now. anyways, welcome!

[spoiler=tags ― updated 08/08.][size=6pt]◜BASICSSO THIS IS WHERE WE ARE
&. ❝ edmund theodore stirling ❞ | ed, eddie | male [he/him] .
&. 25 years old . | seventh august ; leo .
&. currently the captain and official loyalist of flintlock lodge .
&. currently the boss of the stirling's notorious irish crime family .

PERSONALITYIT'S NOT WHERE WE HAD WANTED TO BE
&.  ambitious . brave . calm . disciplined . honorable . intelligent . leading . logical . patient . reliable . skillful . trustworthy . wise . aloof . cynical . detached . flirtatious . harsh . jealous . lustful . pessimistic . quiet . ruthless . secretive . stubborn .

APPEARANCEIF HALF THE WORLD'S GONE MAD
&.  five foot eight & one hundred and seventy one pounds ; reference .
↳ dirty blond hair kept very short and neat .
↳ stocky and well-built frame , lightly freckled skin .
↳ muted blue vacant eyes , unreadable , somewhat frowning expression .

FAMILYTHE OTHER HALF JUST DON'T CARE , YOU SEE
&. alfred stirling x leonora moray | both deceased .
&. four older siblings and two younger half-siblings .
↳ dominik stirling , 32 , shot and killed by alfred .
↳ thomas stirling , 32 , caretaker in flintlock .
↳ alfonso stirling , 28 , enforcer in flintlock
↳ franklin darrow , 25 , estranged in bluestem .
↳ henry stirling , 11 , resident in flintlock
↳ ida stirling , 9 , resident in flintlock
&. also lives with four cousins and his aunt .
&. father to thomas , charlotte , kieron and louis .

RELATIONSHIPSYOU DON'T WANNA FUCK WITH US
&. bisexual, biromantic ; mongamous | tends to have a wandering eye .
&. ex-husband to blake kegan
↳ marriage fell apart after he cheated on her .
&. ex-lover to mickey serge
↳ he learned about his bisexuality with him .
&. lover to maxine van doren
↳ a rekindled flame where their relationship is kept a secret .

INTERACTIONSBRITISH TO THE VERY LAST
&.  [ 9/10 ] physically  |  [ 7/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ very difficult ] | difficulty w/ melees [ difficult ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ difficult ]
&. [member=2919]truce.[/member] | dm for any major plots .
&. friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .[/size][/spoiler]

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
Topic Options