i'll fall in love - joining,
leave this here run your morning bath in seafoam ♡

Standing at the gates was not something Axel thought he'd end up doing, biting at his nails as dogs barked in the distance. He wasn't really a fan of dogs -- he was allergic to their hair, and he knew Ves sure as hell wasn't a dog person, but he had gotten wind that Ves was living here. He exhaled through his nose and glanced around the bit of the city he could see, staring down a road and seeing faint lights.

A dog, which had been sniffing around the edge of the fence, was alerted by Axel's presence, and immediately began barking, making Axel cringe and step away from the fence should the dog lunge at him. He put his hands in his pockets and tried to make himself seem less like a threat to the animal, but no matter his efforts, the dog's barks only got louder and more alert. The dog turned and trotted down the street Axel looked down earlier, still barking, only to return with a few more canines.

"Oh, come on. Please stop barking," the larger man whined under his breath.

"speech"

[url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6]acrylic

[align=center][div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 50px; background-color:transparent; margin-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px;"][div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 10px; background-color:transparent; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; color: black; margin-top: 5px; padding-top: 5px;"]
[spoiler=//tags -- updated ;; 29/04/20]
general
> axel bielschmidt ;; ax, bee ;; n/a position
> male;; he/him
> 29 years ;; ages real time ;; march 5th
> los santos

physical
> physical health ;; 100%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a
> important things to note ;; n/a

appearance
> short, grey hair ; bright blue eyes ; very stocky and muscular ; 6' ; 260 lbs
> no body modifications
> usually a grey sweater ; blue v-neck or light grey crew neck ; khakis ; saddle shoes
> pocket money ; band-aids ; basically a whole first aid kit

personality
> very warm; level headed ; easily trusted, though guarded on some subjects, very trustworthy ; rule-follower ; parental figure ; love not fighter ; stubborn
> anxiety
> plays with hair

relationships
> pheobe bielschmidt x henry bielschmidt ;; pheobe is mia, henry is deceased
> vesania bielschmidt and chris bielschmidt ;; vesania is alive, chris is deceased
> bisexual/demisexual ; biromantic
> no known crushes

interaction/confrontation
> medium mentally | medium physically
> non-violent power play allowed
> will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
> do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (delta)
> if you want to attack, use [color=red]this colour (red) and underline it

misc importance
> "this is him talking." ;; his speech is coloured
> this is her thinking ;; thoughts are in italics
[/spoiler]

[align=center]
[b][shadow=#D2B55B,left]❝   use the sleeves of my sweater ,[/shadow]
[shadow=grey,left]LETS HAVE AN ADVENTURE . ❞[/shadow]
- - - - - - - - [shadow=#D2B55B,left]★[/shadow] - - - - - - - -
[br]
[div style="width: 350px; text-align: justify;"]the sounds of dog barking is what drew him in. he knew none of them were his dogs, they were safely stowed away at the house he'd claimed a bit away from the hotel- he had two big dogs, he couldn't exactly keep them holed up in a little hotel room all day with no way out. that'd be cruel- so he just settled down not too far from the gates. a quick, loud whistle shut all of the dogs up, leaving them waiting for commands- a few still barked or growled, but it didn't take more than a few pats and some baby talk to get those dogs grinning.

the man they'd been barking at looked like an anxious wreck, and he couldn't help but feel bad for the poor guy. he gives a little smile and a wave, trying not to come off as too hostile when the poor guy already had to deal with the dogs. "are you alright, sir? hope the dogs didn't spook you too much.. what can i do for you?"

[align=center]"speech" | normal

[align=center]
WHAT YOU DID IN THE DARK.
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 8pt; color: #808080; line-height: 120%; font-family: arial; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px;"]BO BUTLER / 39 / LOS SANTOS / TAGS
leave this here run your morning bath in seafoam ♡

When the dogs quieted, Axel's heart fluttered in hopes that it was his brother that had whistled for them to stop. When a stranger, instead, showed up, his stomach sank and he stepped one foot back. This man was not his brother--though instead of letting his anxiety get the best of him, he cleared his throat and straightened his back. Offering the man his hand, he peered cautiously over the other man's shoulder, making sure the dogs stayed where they were.

Or for his brother.

"Ah, I'm fine. I'm looking for my brother--my name's Axel. Couldn't be any chance that you've seen him? He's about this tall," he gestured towards the top of his ear. "Covered in tattoos. White hair. Pink-ish eyes. Has gauges in his ears?"

If this man standing before him didn't know his brother, or had seen him, then Axel would move on. Maybe. If it weren't for the dogs, the rather large man would have hopped the fence and looked for his brother himself.

"speech"

[url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6]acrylic

[align=center][div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 50px; background-color:transparent; margin-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px;"][div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 10px; background-color:transparent; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; color: black; margin-top: 5px; padding-top: 5px;"]
[spoiler=//tags -- updated ;; 29/04/20]
general
> axel bielschmidt ;; ax, bee ;; n/a position
> male;; he/him
> 29 years ;; ages real time ;; march 5th
> los santos

physical
> physical health ;; 100%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a

appearance
> short, grey hair ; bright blue eyes ; very stocky and muscular ; 6' ; 260 lbs
> no body modifications
> usually a grey sweater ; blue v-neck or light grey crew neck ; khakis ; saddle shoes
> pocket money ; band-aids ; basically a whole first aid kit

personality
> very warm; level headed ; easily trusted, though guarded on some subjects, very trustworthy ; rule-follower ; parental figure ; love not fighter ; stubborn
> anxiety
> plays with hair

relationships
> pheobe bielschmidt x henry bielschmidt ;; pheobe is mia, henry is deceased
> vesania bielschmidt and chris bielschmidt ;; vesania is alive, chris is deceased
> bisexual/demisexual ; biromantic
> no known crushes

interaction/confrontation
> medium mentally | medium physically
> non-violent power play allowed
> will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
> do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (delta)
> if you want to attack, use [color=red]this colour (red) and underline it

misc importance
> "this is him talking." ;; his speech is coloured
> this is her thinking ;; thoughts are in italics
[/spoiler]

[align=center]
[b][shadow=#D2B55B,left]❝   use the sleeves of my sweater ,[/shadow]
[shadow=grey,left]LETS HAVE AN ADVENTURE . ❞[/shadow]
- - - - - - - - [shadow=#D2B55B,left]★[/shadow] - - - - - - - -
[br]
Topic Options