[/table]
playin' rebel is becoming a sport to me - p w/ brock
[align=center]
  Being daddy's little girl was what she was best at doing, right second to picking locks and stealing things. Roxanne had recently learned about Brock's lovingly formed gun collection, and spent absolutely no time breaking into his house. She took her time looking around for something she could take, before finally finding a pistol. It was small enough to hide, right? He wouldn't ever know. She broke open the case and took the gun, shoving it into her jacket pocket before closing the case again.
  Slipping out the door, Roxanne had fingered the lock of the door, hearing it click before she shut the door and hopped over a bush and disappeared down the backyards until she stopped at hers and David's house. She opened the door and breathed through her nose, as if she hadn't been running for quite a while to escape the leader's house. David's head rose from the couch where he was napping when he heard her stomp upstairs, but said nothing when she disappeared at the top step. She immediately began looking for places to hide the gun, finally deciding on David's drawer.
  Brock would never suspect the gun hiding in there if he was too busy looking in hers. She just had to hope he wouldn't think it was her who took it. She slipped into her room and flopped onto the air mattress she called her bed.

[spoiler=//tags -- updated ;; 30/06/20]
general
> roxanne benson ;; rox, roxy
> female ;; she/her
> 17 years ;; ages real time ;; may 24th
> bluestem prairie

physical
> physical health ;; 100%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a
> important things to note ;; n/a

appearance
> long, red hair ; a type of heterochromia where her eyes both have different colours, which are pale brown and vibrant blue (there's a name for it, can't think of it rn) ; very thin and lanky ; 6'8" ; 130 lbs
> no body modifications
> large, over-sized faux leather jacket with studs on the shoulders ; a baggy shirt that has tears in the collar ; ripped jean shorts ; white rose-patterned tights ; big combat boots
> a pocket knife
> important things to note ;; she looks a lot like david, from the set brows to the heavy jowls and the large nose and wild hair

personality
> very cold ; mentally distant ; incredibly difficult to gain her trust, and just as easy to break it ; hot-headed ; very rebellious ; big daddy's girl ; has, can, and will again punch someone ; impulsive
> separation anxiety
> plays with her shirt or jacket

relationships
> lavania masters x david benson ;; lavania - deceased ; david - alive
        > lavania passed when roxy was little in a house break-in
> no siblings
> demisexual ; lesbian
> no crushes

interaction/confrontation
> hard mentally | hard physically
> non-violent power play allowed
> will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
> do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (timothy)
> if you want to attack, use this colour (red) and underline it

misc importance
> "this is her talking." ;; her speech is not specified
> this is her thinking ;; thoughts are in italics
[/spoiler]

[align=center][table]
you kick me in the teeth | i'll get right back up | but you keep this shit up, kid | 'Cause I've seen what's worse
[abbr=pinterest]THIS[/abbr] [abbr=bio if she had one]IS[/abbr] [abbr=playlist if she had one]OUR[/abbr] [abbr=penned by timothy - all ic opinions!]LIFE[/abbr] -----------------------------------
Topic Options