[/table]
sweats late track

[align=center]

a falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes.
i screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind.
[br]
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px;"][font=calibri]Character Name Bryce
Age 20
Personality Traits Free-spirited, fun-loving, daring, humorous
Desired Position Seraphite
Other He grew up on a farm and loves growing things! Also knows a good bit about raising livestock.

[align=center]
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, THANK FOR YOU FOR JOY
[div style="width:537px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;letter-spacing: 2px;"]beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai
WREN’S SANCTUARY S/HP TRYOUTS!
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify; line-height: 110%;"]Hiya y’all! Welcome to WS’ s/hp tryouts! If you’re interested in your character taking up the role of a semi high position or high position, please fill out the form below. There is not a specific date we have decided yet to announce these, but we will update y’all once we do, as it depends on when we have seen some of y’all’s characters around the group! We will decide these based on your character, activity (no pressure- just be around :^)), and what we believe would fit in each ranking. If you have any questions, please PM Dandelion or I! Below are the ranks and their descriptions as well as the maximum number we will be assigning to each.

fireflies — the medics of the group. they assist any injured members, and also assist the animals should they injure themselves as well. [ HP / 3 ]
scouts — the scavengers of the group. they are tasked with the supply runs. they often go with volunteers as well, but these guys are the experts and are in charge of the run groups. they are experienced and trained, and what they say goes during these runs to ensure safety. [ HP / 3 ]
seraphites — the ranchhands and harvesters of the group. they don’t do *all* the work, but they are in charge of keeping stock of their food, they teach gardening skills, and ensure the animals are properly taken care of. [ S/HP / 3 ]
military — the defenders of the group. though they are neutral, these individuals are thoroughly trained to ensure the groups protection. [ S/HP / unlimited ]
teachers — the mentors of the group. more of a job than a rank, they are in charge of educating the younger generations and holding frequent classes in the schoolhouse. [ S/HP / 3 ]

Code:
[b]Character Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Personality Traits[/b] just a quick listing of adjectives!
[b]Desired Position[/b]
[b]Other[/b]
Character Name; sydney wyatt
Age; just shy of 19
Personality Traits animal lover; bold; caring; cheeky; curious; friendly; heart of gold; independent; out-going; selfless
Desired Position seraphite
Other may edit this post soon to add another character :]

[align=center][align=center]
[align=left]RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
[table]
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a
[align=center]come and kiss me[abbr=19 yrs][/abbr]
a
[align=center]with a smile[abbr=19 yrs]♛[/abbr]
Topic Options