[/table]
LOS SANTOS PLOTTING THREAD
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify; line-height: 110%;"]hiya! this is the official los santos plotting thread. here, you can plot with other characters in the group! keep in mind to be inclusive and welcoming to everyone!

additionally, los santos does have its own discord server in which you can chat and plot with others if you’d like to join >> https://discord.gg/gydcnPj
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9.2pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Track!

[align=center]
THE BLACK HEART ANGELS CALLING —–— WITH KISSES ON MY MOUTH
THERE'S POISON IN THE WATER, THE WORDS ARE FALLING OUT | INFO
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify; line-height: 110%;"]track && bane is open to any plots if anyone wants to plot!

[align=center][div style="text-align:center; font-family:georgia; font-size:10pt; line-height:102%;"][i]A SHARD OF GLASS IN MY MOUTH
TURNING MY TONGUE INTO RIVERS
AND STORIES OF BLOOD
[align=center][div style="width: 530px; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: .3px; line-height: 1.15; padding: 4px;"]Track & if anyone wants to plot with Malik, feel free to PM me or message me on Discord!
*throws Sel in here*

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
/rolls mitch

[align=center]
are you tired of me yet?
[abbr=gorgon / he him his / married]✦[/abbr]✦[/color] i’m a little sick right now but i swear
Hoot listens to Cavetown with her friend
[div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 10px; background-color:transparent; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; color: black; margin-top: 5px; padding-top: 5px;"]
[align=center][shadow=#72d3fe,left]GETTIN' HICKEYS FROM MY BED BUGS,[/shadow]
[div style="color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; width: 395px; border-top: 3px solid #ffa2f6; padding-right: 5px"]

bump :0!

[align=center][align=center]
[align=left]RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
[table]
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a
[align=center]come and kiss me[abbr=19 yrs][/abbr]
a
[align=center]with a smile[abbr=19 yrs]♛[/abbr]
Topic Options