keep me going // self defense training
//no fancy//

the tigress had announced her decision earlier, now waiting in the lost ruins, at a loss for a more spacious area to practice. she currently sat on the crumbling facade of some structure, waiting calmly for all to come and train. before her were lain out weapons for those who did not possess a long distance magick. there were short swords, axes, arrows for those with some magick and smoke bombs. she would train them in basic combat classes. she would teach the class of the paladin, the mage, and the rogue for the beginning of this lesson.

"All who call this realm home, gathered here for the first self-defense training session!" she roared, voice echoing despite its roughness.

ariside "kade" laneces(air-eh-cee-dee lan-eh-cess) - female - demon hunter/cultivator - 27 years old - 3.8' tiger & 1.6' fox - bisexual biromantic - open to relationships - powers;; amorphous (fox) - attack in #7E354D
Moonshadow knew all he needed to and more, but coming to monitor things for himself wouldn't do much harm. His rounds for the day were done and he needed to see for himself if these members were teachable. He carry one of his own knives to this call, keeping his distance.

//so sorry for the super short post!!

[glow=gray,1,100]'CAUSE YOU'RE A NATURAL A BEATING HEART OF STONE
YOU GOTTA BE SO COLD TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD
[/glow]
ARISIDE LANECES
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
amusement flickered through the tigress as she watched moonshadow cautiously approach, her icy eyes holding humor, "afraid that I'm going to bite you, moonshadow? hey, if it makes you feel better for that comment, take a free attack on me." she called, eager to spar with someone, anyone, even if it was someone who most definitely did not like her, even if it was the foolish reason of being an outsider.
space
✯ — FEMALE. RR. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

ariside "kade" laneces(air-eh-cee-dee lan-eh-cess) - female - demon hunter/cultivator - 27 years old - 3.8' tiger & 1.6' fox - bisexual biromantic - open to relationships - powers;; amorphous (fox) - attack in #7E354D
[shadow=CD8C95,right]TWILIGHTBREAK AURUMQUE[/shadow]
NO ONE CAN UNRING THIS BELL, UNSOUND THIS ALARM, UNBREAK MY HEART
She should have expected this, she really should have. An annoyed look appears on Twili's face as she walks over. On that note, she would have to remind Kade about her voice. The wolf sits down, watching her brother and the tigress. "Don't rough each other up too badly. We don't have an Augur anymore. And Kade, please take care of your voice."

casting shadows into the light
[sup]hiding in the darkness of night
Topic Options