TO MORE THAN I CAN BE / p
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify"]triggers: alcohol, depression, violence, murder/death
[member=722]Leafwing12[/member]

this was the worst hunt they've had to do, dean had decided. why? well, it was in a church, and they were acting like they needed jesus to see what the fuck was happening. and there was nothing wrong with going to church- but they needed to get close to the church "band" that played every sunday morning, and dean just happened to be the only one that could actually sing. needless to say, he had gotten the part, and he had to get on a massive stage and sing for at least.. one hundred people. it was a massive church. currently, he was backstage with sam, pacing slightly. "man, why couldn't you have done this?" he asked. sam scoffed. "dude, i cant sing." sam said, and looked at jack. "besides, jack is gonna be up there too.. but more in the back. cas is right in the front row so calm down." sam stated. dean made an anxious noise.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Castiel was sitting out in the front row, his gaze fixed ahead on the stage. He understood he was an angel. He knew the purposes of churches. But truthfully? He hated them. Because half of the stuff they preached about wasn’t the truth at all. Even now while being here, Castiel has heard so many things that were wrong that he wanted to correct, but he figured it’d be best to just keep quiet and prevent himself from giving them away. So he just sat silently, watching the stage.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
after a moment, the pastor announced them and dean came into the stage with the band. he was obviously nervous, so he kept his eyes on ca.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Castiel watched him, offering a faint encouraging smile.

[size=18pt]
once the music start, he waited for his cue and eventually started singing. he was great, but he definitely sounded nervous. he was watching the crowd before he saw someone beginning to stand and their eyes began to glow. “fuck-!” he said into the mic and he jumped off stage, to grab the man, he seemed to send a blast of air at him and he hit the stage.

[align=center]
Castiel watched him a bit entranced by him singing. Castiel frowned though when Dean spotted someone. Castiel’s eyes widened when Dean was sent flying back. Castiel quickly stood up, moving in front of Dean. Castiel’s eyes started glowing blue and his wings unfolded, spanning out

[size=18pt]
the crowd seemed to panic and rush off, while dean was wheezing against the stage.

[align=center]
Castiel narrowed his eyes. He could go after the person but...Dean’s health was important. Castiel frowned, kneeling down and resting a hand on him

[size=18pt]
dean seemed to be holding his ribs, gasping for some air.

[align=center]
Castiel frowned. He shushed him softly and then rested a hand on his ribs, starting to heal him

[size=18pt]
Topic Options