IM WAKING UP TO ASH AND DUST / p
triggers: alcohol, violence, death, gore
[member=722]Leafwing12[/member]

danny and steve didn't get days off very often. but when they did, they usually spent it together, either drinking or they'd go get food, watch a movie or something. today seemed special, since.. they were doing all three. first, they had gone to see a movie, and now steve had dropped a bomb on him that he was taking him to some fancy restaurant. so, danny had gotten all dressed up, and so had steve. he had to admit- steve looked really good- he had gotten on a nice button up, put on a nice tie, even put on some dressy pants.

as they were brought to a table and they got some wine, and they had ordered steak, and danny finally sighed. "alright, steve, you're honestly starting to scare me. whats this all about? you're not dyin' are you?" he asked, unaware that the special occasion just happened to be the three year anniversary of when they met.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
(Are they a couple in this already or just friends?)

Was he spoiling Danny? Yes perhaps. But he was his best friend, so he really didn’t mind. He rose an eyebrow when Danny spoke. “...Well, we’re all dying Danny. May as well enjoy life right?” H asked

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
just friends! they’re gonna get to other things later that night ;^)

he rolled his eyes. “dude, seriously. what’s going on?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
(Oh XD.)

Steve sighed, watching him. “...today, three years ago, we first met each other.” He murmured, watching him. “And you’ve quickly become my best friend, Danny. I figured this would be a nice way to repay you for what you’ve done for me.” He said

[size=18pt]
he paused and his eyes widened a bit. “wow, seriously? three years ago was the first time i punched you!” he joked and smiled. “man, i wish i had gotten you something nice!”

[align=center]
He chuckled softly. “An almost broken jaw is enough of a reminder.” He aaid teasingly

[size=18pt]
he chuckled and noddedwafchinh him.

[align=center]
Steve smiked. “So his have you been?” He asked, watching him

[size=18pt]
he hummed. “despite getting shot at every day, pretty damn good. rebecca lost the custody think so i’ve got grace and rebecca went to morocco, but you know that.”

[align=center]
He nodded. “Yeah. How has Grace been doing? Everything alright with her?” He asked

[size=18pt]
Topic Options