BOOK EM, DANNO / private
danny had been quite happy that he had gotten a day off to spend with his daughter, gracie.. but, when steve popped in, he knew something was up.. why? because steve had brought them mcdonalds and he had that stupid smile on his face again. that was his 'i had a good night last night' kind of smile. danny narrowed his eyes as he let steve into his shitty little rental house and crossed his arms. "ok, whats with that look?" he asked, seeming suspicious of the other male. "and why did you bring food? oh, gracie, steve brought you some mcdonalds!" he called, and the young girl came running. "hi, uncle steve!" she greeted and danny's eyebrows rose. "uncle steve, huh? when did that start?"

@leafwind12

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Steve had a rather relaxing and slow day last night and today. He had time to just relax and catch up on some sleep he had been failing to have for the past few days, so he was in a good mood. Since he had been up and about, he decided to bring Danny and Gracie some food.

Once there and Danny opened the door, he smiled. He gave a confused look though when Danny started questioning him. “Why does something always have to be up with me when I’m just doing you a favor? You really don’t trust me that much?” Steve asked with a faint teasing smirk.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
he rose an eyebrow. “last time you had that look, i nearly died. several times:” he stated and took one of the bags. “thanks, though. now i don’t have to cook!”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He blinked. “Yeah yeah. Whatever you say. You had it under control.” Steve said. He then set the other bag down at the table and looked at Gracie. “Hey there Gracie. You causing trouble for your father?” He asked

[size=18pt]
gracie giggled. “always.” she said and started eating happily. danny hummed. “what do you say, sweetie?” he asked and smiled. gracie smiled. “thank sc uncle steve!!”

[align=center]
Steve nodded. “No problem kiddo.” He murmured, ruffling her hair gently. He then looked at Danny. “Are you enjoying your day off?” He asked

[size=18pt]
danny bummed. “i always enjoy a day off with gracie.” he said and the girl smiled brightly. “what about you?”

[align=center]
He nodded. “Yeah, it’s fine. But I’ve felt restless all day so I’m probably going on a run or something later just to do something so I’m not at home all day.” Steve said

[size=18pt]
he nodded. “you know, i do have an extra ticket to the fair that’s today if you wanna come. rachel was going to come, but she got sick last minute.” he offered and hummed.

[align=center]
Steve watched him. “You sure you want me to come? I don’t want to intrude on your time with your daughter.” Steve murmured

[size=18pt]
Topic Options