heaven's n[o]t enough// apps
[Image: tumblr_ndpjez7p5x1tfojkbo1_500.gif]
[move]Heaven's Not Enough If When You Get There, Just Another Blue... And Heaven's Done Enough, You Think You Know It, And It Uses You...[/move]
INTRODUCTION
{Based off of Studio BONES' 'Wolf's Rain} it is preferred if you've watched it/skimmed the plot.
Humanity is in anarchy.

Countries have fallen, cities brew with crime and ruthless peacekeepers, and The Freeze slowly cools the planet one deadly mile and decimal every day. Someday, people speculate, the world will freeze over. There's few cities left that haven't turned into a tundra. Resources are limited, the poor populate the nations, and no true communication has spread between the cities in decades. The natural world is in disarray, too, with the disappearance of one of its most important pawns;

Wolves.

No one's seen a wolf in 500 years.

plot.

Wolves have evolved in an unprescedented way--

They can take human form.

Disguised in man's clothes, with skin the same as our own, they take form exactly like ours. Shifters, in a sense. I could be a wolf, and you'd never know. Maybe, perhaps, you're a wolf, and I just don't know that. I'll remedy that quickly-- listen well.

An old, old prophecy foretold of The Freeze. I don't have the time to tell you everything-- you'd forget it, because this is a dream, and you'll only remember the important stuff I tell you-- you don't need me to prattle about old men's predictions.

The world is going to die.

You will, too, unless... well, unless you find her.

The prophecy calls her the Flower Maiden-- Cheza, I called her once. I've been called The Calling before, if you wish to call me that-- I've already forgotten what my name once was, as now, I am only the voice which keeps the prophecy alive. I am from a generation where our attempts failed-- well, not completely, as in the possibility if we had truly failed, you wouldn't be here, and neither would I be. Now, there's a point to all my boring, tragic background-- I touched Paradise.

Yes, if you're truly a wolf, you'll know what I'm talking about-- the place where man lives somewhere far, far away. A true paradise, where there is no need to kill. Hunger, sorrow, and death don't exist. Everything lives in harmony. I even learned that man could live there, too. But, if you're human, I'm afraid you'll have to forget this and learn the truth about paradise yourself-- oh, but don't worry, you have something to gain as well if the wolves who dare to go to the Gate of Paradise (if they find it) don't want to take you with them.

You don't have to die.

There's a way for you to save yourself, and the current world. Your key is the Key to Paradise-- Cheza, the Flower Maiden. Within her body, she is capable of reversing The Freeze. You can save the world. Now, I wasn't human when I was alive (I'm nothing but a helpful phantom with a cause, now) but I'm quite sure you don't want to die. Find her. Do whatever you humans do called 'science' and poke and prod at her, but know this--

If you fail to reverse The Freeze, it's the end. No second chances like the one I was given. I've made certain either of you won't fail this time-- I've been sure to erase the last line from The House of Darcia, who caused chaos the last time around...

Wolves. Find the Maiden, and take her to The Gate of Paradise. She'll know where it is. She's in the hands of the human doctors in Sector City. She's in a deep, deep sleep-- one human medicine can't fix...

Only the shedding of wolf blood may awaken her.

May we all find paradise.

Howdy, everyone! The Rules don't exist other than keeping OOC things OOC, and no powerplaying or doing the nasty on the thread! (I'd prefer if you were at least semi-advanced-- no three sentences here, please <3)

Form:

Code:
[color=black]At First Glance[/color]
[color=maroon][gfont=Finger Paint]
Name:   NAMEHERE
Gender: (Please restrict to Male, Female, Gelding/Infertile for plot-World sake.)
Human Appearance:    (short description or photo here, please. Both Anime and Real Photos are accepted--no crazy colors though, please. Rainbow hair doesn't exist in a post-apocalyptic world-- unless you're a tyrant or crazy rich.)
(If Wolf) Wolf Appearance: APPEARANCE HERE, REFER TO ABOVE FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
IF HUMAN, ARE YOU A...
[i]...SCIENTIST[/i]
[i]...WANDERER[/i]
[i]...WOLF HUNTER... I KNOW, I'M CALLED CRAZY.[/i]
[i]...SLAVE MUSHER-- forces labor upon weak wolves[/i]
(IF ANY,) Disabilities: DISABILITIES?HERE
Anything else?:
[/gfont][/color]
[color=orange]Digging Deeper[/color]
History(optional): HISTORYHERE
Fears/Phobias/Triggers: F/P/T HERE

[color=pink]ALL DONE! I'm easy on forms <3[/color]

MY FORMS: (Please read-- plot-important.)

At First Glance
[gfont=Finger Paint]
Name:  Winter (The Calling)
Human Appearance:    [Image: 030abe0d9c934972017027dd5dd595c9.jpg]
(If Wolf) Wolf Appearance: [Image: 80306018dbc130a5a1ae768c2b398d9f.jpg]
IF HUMAN, ARE YOU A...

(IF ANY,) Disabilities: None
Anything else?: <3
[/gfont]

Digging Deeper
History(optional): N/A
Fears/Phobias/Triggers: N.A

ALL DONE! I'm easy on forms <3

At First Glance
[gfont=Finger Paint]
Name:  Cheza
Human Appearance:    [Image: cheza_wolf_s_rain_cosplay_by_agflower-dbdxvvw.jpg]
(If Wolf) Wolf Appearance: APPEARANCE HERE, REFER TO ABOVE FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
IF HUMAN, ARE YOU A...
Flower Maiden-- Not to be mistaken as human.
(IF ANY,) Disabilities: N/A
Anything else?:
[/gfont]

Digging Deeper
History(optional): N/A
Fears/Phobias/Triggers: Fire Phobia

ALL DONE! I'm easy on forms <3

[gfont=CenzilDecorative]
The cruelest curse is giving someone who hates violence

[gfont=Pangolin]ANGER, [/gfont][gfont=Creepster] ANGER,[/gfont][gfont=Frijole]ANGER[/gfont]

and watching them

rip themselves apart

to keep those they love safe from themselves.

[/gfont]
Topic Options