OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
  Genji was fabulous though
  can't wait to see him again

[font=trebuchet ms]some individual

hey hey
joey loves you <3
[member=45]chihiro[/member] I LOVE PIDGE SO MUCH
THEYRE MY BBY AAAAAH
AND SHIRO IS LITERALLY THE DAD FRIEND I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT THERE NEEDSTO BE A SHIRO HERE TO KEEP LANCE AND KEITH FROM CAUSING CHAOS WHEN THEY FIGHT SRSLY

ah thank you ^^"

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
I have crippling depression. 

Deus Vult
[size=8pt][member=34]shizuka[/member]; TBH I LOVE EVERYONE IN VOLTRON
LIKE,,,EVEN CORAN'S FREAKING MUSTACHE
CAUSE DAMN HE MAKES IT WORK
EVEN IF HE LOOKS LIKE NIGEL THORNBERRY

SHIRO IS DAD FRIEND
HE NEEDS ALL THE LOVE
SHIZUKA BRO
POOR BBYS GONNA,,,
THERE'S GONNA BE A LOT OF ANGST IN HIS LIFE
SAVE HIM

no problem!!

[member=47]TheLastStand[/member]; ahhh that sucks man :0 i hope things get better for you

[align=center]
DADDY TOLD US TO NEVER LISTEN TO THE ONES
[i]pointing nasty fingers and making fun — ・゚★ ☾
ugh i just applied for rpa but all my examples are from last year and were museless

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 200px; font-size: 8pt; font-family:georgia; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:center"]- - - - - - - - - - ☾
renard | avatars
[member=6]fangs[/member] aa i didnt see that before but thank you!!!! ill try to make my sig look more pretty rip

[Image: ?bWDcQ=party.png]
[member=28]crows[/member]; bro i love that gif so damn much jesus christ <3

[align=center]
DADDY TOLD US TO NEVER LISTEN TO THE ONES
[i]pointing nasty fingers and making fun — ・゚★ ☾
(01-22-2017, 12:48 AM)crows link Wrote:[quote author=TheLastStand link=topic=7.msg857#msg857 date=1485045770]
I have crippling depression. 
[Image: raw]

yagi, honestly the examples i gave to the rpa years ago were,, Garbage
i believe in you, you're gonna be awesome <3
[/quote]
ty ty and same

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 200px; font-size: 8pt; font-family:georgia; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:center"]- - - - - - - - - - ☾
renard | avatars
[abbr=testtest]does this hover work lmao[/abbr]

[member=45]chihiro[/member] IM LOSING MY SHIT RN SAME THO I LOVE THEM ALL AAAAAAH
NIGEL THORNBERRY OMG YES

GIVE SHIRO ALL THE LOVE I WILL HUG HIM I WILL LOVE HIM
/CRIES

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[member=45]chihiro[/member] [member=34]shizuka[/member] OMG I LOVE EVERYONE TBH LIKE
I WANT THEM ALL TO BE SAFE
AND LOVED
AND I WANT TO HUG THEM ALL
ESPECIALLY PIDGE
AND SHIRO
JK EVERYONE
Topic Options