OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
aww, thank you so much, verdigris!! that means a lot and just really helps me to keep on going and be hopeful in this frustrating situation! <3 <3
(06-08-2017, 11:21 AM)joey link Wrote:Thank you so much, verdigris. It really means a lot to know that we have support from the members. We work hard every day to make sure bearbones can be a fun, safe place you can all rely on, which is why the downtime has been particularly stressful for us. We just want it to work smoothly because we don't want to disappoint you guys. So to know that you have our backs is a big confidence boost <3
(06-08-2017, 02:16 PM)Eskie link Wrote:aww, thank you so much, verdigris!! that means a lot and just really helps me to keep on going and be hopeful in this frustrating situation! <3 <3

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
AH THANK YOU <3

honestly y'all have been so awesome for bearing with us through this. we knew we'd have to deal with hosting and whatnot to keep this place going, so we're all gonna be doing as much as we can, so its rlly lovely to know we have your support <3

Ditto Verdigris you guys are amazing and are such good mods/admins

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
aaaaaaa thank you so much!!!!! your support means a lot to all of us and it's highly appreciated <33

x
THE MEANEST DOG YOU'LL EVER MEET
HE AIN'T THE HOUND DOG IN THE STREET. HE BARES SOME TEETH AND TEARS SOME SKIN; BUT, BROTHER, THAT'S THE WORST OF HIM. NOW, THE DOG YOU REALLY GOT TO DREAD IS THE ONE THAT HOWLS INSIDE YOUR HEAD. IT'S HIM WHOSE HOWLING DRIVES MEN MAD AND A MIND TO ITS UNDOING. ————————————————————— STORAGE xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
yeeeee you mods work so hard to make this site great and i love it you guys are doing such an awesome job right now despite the hiccups <33

[align=center]
I WANT YOU FOR A [color=#86649b]LIFETIME SO
IF YOU'RE GONNA THINK TWICE
(06-09-2017, 05:34 AM)skullcrow link Wrote:
aaaaaaa thank you so much!!!!! your support means a lot to all of us and it's highly appreciated <33

yeah i'm always super impressed when the site's able to come back from downtime so quickly, or when they're able to install new things !
mods. admins. you guys work so hard for everyone here, and i'm sure i speak for everyone on bearbones when i say
thank you for what you are doing. we appreciate all of your hard work to make this place friendly, inspiring, and fun for everyoe!

[align=center]
this is a life, free from destiny
[align=center][div style="width: 370px; font-size: 7pt; text-align:center; color: #000; line-height: 125%; "]( not only what we sow, what we know ) . . . ( [abbr=ness#7094]discord[/abbr] ) . . . ( song ) . . . ( tumblr )
kisses all of u

unless you're not a kisses person then a gentle head pat with affection

we love you guys a ton! we want this to be fun for everyone at anytime!

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
Agreeing with everyone plus congrats [member=28]crows[/member] and [member=8]firebird[/member]  !!

[spoiler=Tags]Leonora "Leo" Adams

Physical:
  • black domestic feline
  • gold eyes
  • wears an eyepatch over right eye
  • wears a gold locket on occasion

Mental:
  • [li$i] genderfluid [/li]
  • 16 moons
  • used to be human
  • Ages normally
  • birthday is January 1st