Yee i saw a Doberman on ff
What did I miss
doberman it is!!
he gon be cute i'm !!!excited!!!

[align=center][color=black][size=13pt][b]track the bump boys
he and keilani need to plot once i figure out her personality ^^

[align=center]
oh, what a time to be alive!hub
Ooo nice! I'm thinking abt switching up my chars a little bit but idk what to? Maybe like a reindeer or smthn cx
yes!!! ofc!!! i'm so excited!!! everyone plot with him!!!

[align=center][color=black][size=13pt][b]track the bump boys
[member=34]shizuka[/member] [member=45]chihiro[/member] keith is joining shadowclan bc angst & clan rivalries and WE NEED THE ENTIRE VOLTRON SQUAD TO BE RPED omg im so excited 

and the doberman idea is so cute!!

that would be super cool
[member=45]chihiro[/member] what should Lance be.... Hhh I have no ideas rip,,,,
But yes he will share the memes AND YES there needs to be a Hunk for puns

Okay but I love Keith when he smiles it's Cuteâ„¢

[member=65]trello[/member] Yes?? I love angst and I'm gonna love klance angst. Should they already know each other?

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
Same goes with me, I would be more than delighted to plot with you with our Thunder bbys, Bons!
I'll pm you?? c:

That's good to hear, Jaws, I'm doing great! I'm just so pumped to roleplay here omgg

Oooh, a reindeer would be cute, [member=24]trailhead[/member]!!

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
Topic Options