OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
Hello!

「 it's a little cold in paradise,
  you're my only way out. 」
hey nash u loSER

You're out of your mind, you've lost control. I'm gonna take back what's mine—you'll never have my soul; this time you have really stepped across the line.

Thieves in a palace—filled with tales and lies. We've got to stake it, burn it out! We'll expose the malice that you chose to hide—it's just a break-in to break out.
I AM SCREAMING MY DOG HAS FLEAS AND THEY ARE GETTING EVERYWHERE

[align=center]
I WANT YOU FOR A [color=#86649b]LIFETIME SO
IF YOU'RE GONNA THINK TWICE
i have a suggestion! when i click on a thread that i've already posted in with multiple, it takes me to the first page of the thread. is it possible to make it so that when a thread you've already posted in is clicked, you get sent to the most recent page instead of the first? thank you in advance!
aa i hope i don't seem petty. if i am being petty, call my trashy ass out

[align=center]
this is a life, free from destiny
[align=center][div style="width: 370px; font-size: 7pt; text-align:center; color: #000; line-height: 125%; "]( not only what we sow, what we know ) . . . ( [abbr=ness#7094]discord[/abbr] ) . . . ( song ) . . . ( tumblr )
(06-02-2017, 02:42 AM)nessy link Wrote:i have a suggestion! when i click on a thread that i've already posted in with multiple, it takes me to the first page of the thread. is it possible to make it so that when a thread you've already posted in is clicked, you get sent to the most recent page instead of the first? thank you in advance!
aa i hope i don't seem petty. if i am being petty, call my trashy ass out
just click the "new" button next to the thread title, if that's what you mean?
when on updated topics/a board, normally there's a little white icon on the far right (next to the tick box) you click and it goes straight to the newest reply, is that helpful? [s]i mean that's normally what i use

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
oh jEEZ i feel dummy. thank you both for helping me. now i know to click that button thingy on the updated topics to take me to the past post :')))
again, thank u thank u. i appreciate it a ton

[align=center]
this is a life, free from destiny
[align=center][div style="width: 370px; font-size: 7pt; text-align:center; color: #000; line-height: 125%; "]( not only what we sow, what we know ) . . . ( [abbr=ness#7094]discord[/abbr] ) . . . ( song ) . . . ( tumblr )
haha, no problem!! i feel bad you didn't know until now, that seems like such a hassle lmao!!
  [member=2]Eskie[/member] [member=8]firebird[/member] [member=28]jim[/member] [member=4]notion.[/member] [member=10]skullcrow[/member] [member=14]joey[/member]

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I just want to say that I'm grateful to you guys for putting so much work into keeping Bearbones alive and thriving, and I'm sorry that you have to deal with the host giving you so much trouble. While I can't donate any actual money (as I don't have a credit card or PayPal account), I do hope that you guys can raise enough to pay for the new host without it taking too much out of your pockets, and if there is any other way I can help, feel free to let me know.

You guys are great, and we appreciate your efforts. <3

[font=trebuchet ms]some individual

hey hey
joey loves you <3
Thank you so much, verdigris. It really means a lot to know that we have support from the members. We work hard every day to make sure bearbones can be a fun, safe place you can all rely on, which is why the downtime has been particularly stressful for us. We just want it to work smoothly because we don't want to disappoint you guys. So to know that you have our backs is a big confidence boost <3
Topic Options