signature templates? + question.
where are ya'll getting them? ^^ like if there's a threads to premades someone should 100% link me some.

+ why do I have to verify every post with letter verification?

[align=center]
・゚✧ I SHOULD NEVER HAVE TRUSTED YOU
[b]info   aesthetic the wolves, kappa
i haven't found any threads with premades yet (at least in the coding/art board), but template coding is slightly different now, which is why the template in your signature isn't working!! here's a guide, but if you'd like i could take a look at your template for you :0

as for that i believe it'll last only a few posts? lmfao i'm not entirely sure.

x
THE MEANEST DOG YOU'LL EVER MEET
HE AIN'T THE HOUND DOG IN THE STREET. HE BARES SOME TEETH AND TEARS SOME SKIN; BUT, BROTHER, THAT'S THE WORST OF HIM. NOW, THE DOG YOU REALLY GOT TO DREAD IS THE ONE THAT HOWLS INSIDE YOUR HEAD. IT'S HIM WHOSE HOWLING DRIVES MEN MAD AND A MIND TO ITS UNDOING. ————————————————————— STORAGE xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
IT should only last for your first three posts--this is something we are doing for new accounts because of an issue with spambots.

oh okay, gotcha, junky!

and oml, i'm just being lazy rn
but I really like your template skully and i was wondering if you'd be willing to share w/ me?? lmAO
if not that's 110% okay

[align=center]
/ sits on junker

oH do u mean my signature?? it's actually not a template at all lmao it's just centered n stuff. here's the code anyway tho:
Code:
[align=center][size=12px][b]listen up now honey you're gonna be sorry
can't get out from under a sky that is falling[/b]
[i]he/they — masc. titles — gmt+8 — [color=#000][url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php/topic,90.0.html]thread hub[/url]
unless,, u meant this template?? in which case ofc!! it's p simple anyway lmao u can just quote my post n get the code that way :0

x
HE AIN'T THE HOUND DOG IN THE STREET. HE BARES SOME TEETH AND TEARS SOME SKIN; BUT, BROTHER, THAT'S THE WORST OF HIM. NOW, THE DOG YOU REALLY GOT TO DREAD IS THE ONE THAT HOWLS INSIDE YOUR HEAD. IT'S HIM WHOSE HOWLING DRIVES MEN MAD AND A MIND TO ITS UNDOING. ————————————————————— STORAGE xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
awh ur my fav <3
thank you, that saved me some time!

[align=center]
lafhskkf aaaa you're welcome!!

x
x
if you want any more I can provide you with some signatures as well!
skully's are gr9 though I always stole his on ff :^)
Topic Options