The One That Got Away *Private*
(Sure)

It was fairly late at night. Probably around 7:30. That was later then when he normally got off of work, but he had run into some trouble which had delayed him. He soon entered the apartment, looking around.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
Mack was laying on the couch, doodling quietly when the door opened. He looked over and jumpers up, going to hug him.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He winced a bit, but hugged him back. He blinked, closing his eyes. "Sorry for being a bit late." He whispered.

[size=18pt]
He nuzzled his chest. "You couldn't have gotten a pay phone and called? I was worried!"

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He kept him close, frowning. He slowly rubbed his back. "No I...I would if I could Mack." He whispered.

[size=18pt]
He frowned. "Then I'm going to start giving you a dime every day so you can call if you're late.

[align=center]
He blinked, watching him. "Mack its...Its not money issues. I just had a run in with some guys." He said

[size=18pt]
He frowned. "Well, are you ok? Come sit down and rest.."

[align=center]
He blinked. "I'm alright." He whispered. He gave him a soft squeeze before pulling away

[size=18pt]
He frowned. "What did they want?"

[align=center]
Topic Options