The One That Got Away *Private*
He nodded. "You're welcome Mack." He whispered. He smiled and rested a hand on his cheek, gently touching his forehead to Mack's. He smiled.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
He smiled and snuck a quick kiss. "Ich liebe dich~" he whispered.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He stared at him silently, trying to recover what he was saying. He blinked, looking a bit confused for a moment before smiling. "Love you too." He whispered.

[size=18pt]
He smiled. "You remembered~.."

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He blinked, watching him. "No, I just assumed you said I love you. It was a nicer guess then me thinking you were secretly insulting me." He said and ruffled his hair.

[size=18pt]
He laughed and shook his head. "Silly~"

[align=center]
He smiled and kissed his cheek again. "You know it." He whispered. He soon pulled Away. "I have to leave for work. I'll be home...Sometime tonight." He aid

[size=18pt]
He nodded. "Alright. Have a good day~! Could I bring you lunch?

[align=center]
He blinked, frowning. "Uhm...I wouldn't Mack. Our factory isn't exactly safe for us let alone people who do t work there. And I can't really take breaks for lunch, so I'll just meet you when I get home." He siad

[size=18pt]
He scowled. "Isn't it illegal for them not to give you a lunch break?"

[align=center]
Topic Options