The One That Got Away *Private*
He then moved over, making a plate himself before sitting down.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
He hummed and started eating, humming. "This IS really good~•

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He smiked." Thank you." He murmured softky. He started eating as well

[size=18pt]
Skip to plot?

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
(Sure)

Being the apartment was small, he only had one bed. When he told Mack that, he didn't seem too uncomfortable from it, so they were currently sleeping together. It was the first night Dan was actually sleeping peacefully. He was breathing softly beside Mack as he slept.

[size=18pt]
Mack was definintely one to cuddle, and he had even told the other male that. He was curled up next to the male, sleeping a bit restlessly before waking up with a gasp. He hated night mares. He held onto the other males shirt, eyes wide.

[align=center]
He shifted a bit when he heard the male gasp. He tiredly blinked open his eyes, glancing at Mack. He yawned and rested a hand on his back. "What's wrong Mack?" He asked

[size=18pt]
He blinked at him and hesitated. "Just a bad dream.. I'm fine..

[align=center]
He frowned, watching him. Nightmares. He had his fair share as well. He slowly pulled the male down again, hugging Mack. He rested his chin on the top of his head, slowly rubbing his back. "Want to talk about it?" He asked

[size=18pt]
He sighed. "It really wasn't bad.. just scared me a bit.."

[align=center]
Topic Options