The One That Got Away *Private*
He froze at the sudden hug. He was tense for a few seconds before slowly raising his arms and hugging him back. He slowly relaxed in his arms. His eyes were slightly wide. "...I thought I'd never see you again." He whispered

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
He wasn't even able to form words. He almost instantly began to sob, holding into him and trembling.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Dan slowly tightened his hold on Mack. He was careful not to hurt him though. He then nuzzled his face into his neck, keeping him close

[size=18pt]
He took shaky breaths, holding him tightly. "How did.. how did you survive?"

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He kept him close, slowly rubbing his back. He tenses up a bit. He stayed silent for a while. "Truthfully, I didn't think I would survive." He whispered." I was going to be executed that day when a group of Americans had stroked through the camp and found us, helping to set us free. They took us to some refugee camp, I guess and nursed us back to health before getting us into America." He said

[size=18pt]
He snuffled and took a deep breath. "My father told me you were dead.."

[align=center]
He closed his eyes. "I'm not...I'm not going anywhere. I promised you I was going to be okay, didn't I?" He asked quietly.

[size=18pt]
He nodded and sobbed into his chest.

[align=center]
He blinked, keeping him close. He slowly raised a hand, resting it on the back of his head. He slowly started to brush his fingers through his hair.

[size=18pt]
He nuzzled him slightlg. "I missed you so much.."

[align=center]
Topic Options