The One That Got Away *Private*
He glanced over his shoulder. He looked Mack over. "...Who was your family?" He asked.

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
[align=center][div style="border: 0px black solid; width: 300px; text-align: justify; color: #000000; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 150%;"]He blinked. "My father was officer timberlan.. he was a nazi captain.." he said quietly. "My mother was Ramona regal. She never took his last name. She left when I was young.."

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He stared at him silently. That sounded exactly like his old friend. "....I think you might be my old friend." He whispered.

[size=18pt]
[align=center][div style="border: 0px black solid; width: 300px; text-align: justify; color: #000000; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 150%;"]He stared at him, blinking. "What..?"

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
"Everything you just described, it's exactly the same as my friend I had before the war happened." He said.

[size=18pt]
He stared at him. "Are you.. are you sure.?"

[align=center]
He nodded. "Yes." He whispered, watching him. "My friend always called me Dan. He tried to stop his father from taking me, but I told him it to worry because I was going to be alright. I gave him a small family treasure that's been passed down for generations before his father took me out." He whispered

[size=18pt]
He hesitated. "I.. this?" He took a coin on a chain from around his neck. It look extremely old.

[align=center]
He moved over, examine it silently. He nodded, glancing at him.

[size=18pt]
He stared at him before hugging him so quickly it has to be unnatural.

[align=center]
Topic Options