[/table]
(07-19-2021, 03:17 PM)timothy link Wrote: i'm sorry that you feel that way, inny!!! i really will miss you <3
you can always contact me on discord if you want to chat!
you did great on this site and i'm honored to have rp'd with you!

im gonna miss you <33

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
closing a chapter - leaving
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; color: black"]hey !

well, i decided that making this thread would finalize things more for me, and help me fully close this chapter in my life.

after taking a lot of time to think it over and do some thinking, i've come to the conclusion that i believe it's time for me to take a step away from bb. i feel as though i am not a part of bb anymore - not that i really ever was a big part of it to begin with. every so often, i have tried putting myself back into the swing of things. i mean, i start writing and catching up with threads - but each time i feel discouraged or unwelcome. most of which is probably my fault in the first place, or something that's completely in my head entirely, but it's the way i've felt lately nonetheless. after a lot of reflection, i have come to the conclusion that formally leaving is for the best! for me and for everyone, and just for my overall mental health.

i always enjoyed my time on the site, and saying i'm leaving makes it a little surreal. i met a lot of insanely cool people, and got to write and create plots and characters i never thought i was capable of doing. i'll always have loads of fond memories of this site, and all the joy i have found over the years rping in this community.

so. to conclude.

i love you guys. thanks for everything < 3
i'm sorry that you feel that way, inny!!! i really will miss you <3
you can always contact me on discord if you want to chat!
you did great on this site and i'm honored to have rp'd with you!

[align=center][align=center]
[align=left]RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
[table]
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a
[align=center]come and kiss me[abbr=19 yrs][/abbr]
a
[align=center]with a smile[abbr=19 yrs]♛[/abbr]
Topic Options