the color's blinding ┊INTRO (O)
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]with a skip in his step and a grin on his face, finneas james laurier said his brief goodbyes to some of the animals in their roomy zoo enclosures until he would see them again later that night. he always made the time to go out back to them a few times throughout the day to check in on them and make sure all of their needs were being maintained, they had been such a big part of his life for so long, and they deserved the world - just like all of the curiosities that had called this large field their home. if planes could still soar in the sky like their trapeze artists still did, their scattered mess of tents, wagons, and campers would have surely made their place on the map, standing tall and proud for the world to see. he was sure that they would still be able to, even with how the times were now. they just needed to get out there, mix and mingle with more of the groups so people could see how much they had to offer.

and finn had just the idea to get that plan in motion.

sure, they had traveled to various little events for people that have heard of them through the grapevines, but they hadn't done anything quite as ambitious as this - a tour.

they would load up the wagons and bring as many of the calmest animals as they could, everything seemed to be adding up in his head. with how things were seeming right now, they would be traveling to - "- three different groups! well, for our first tour, of course! two to four nights of shows to surely put smiles on all of their faces! more people will finally be witnessing firsthand at just how talented laurier's traveling curiosities is!" his voice echoed out to all of the members as he finished pitching his idea, his arms extending into the air as he looked towards them with an expectant and childlike grin on his features.

finneas gave the words time to settle, letting all of them take in all of his ambitions before continuing. "we will set off within the week! we have a lot of preparations that need to take place before we are ready, so all hands on deck, my friends! when you have the time, come on up and i'll give you something to do that will help!" he finally took the time to catch his breath and straighten out his button-up from all of the wild gestures and movements he had been doing throughout his exciting announcement, reaching down to grab the clipboard of chores that had to be done.

// the first thread for ltc! it has doubling as an intro for finn and has a chores / preparations thread to help get ready for the tour!

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]where the lost get found in the crown of the circus king. — info
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Finneas’ dream was Leonard’s dream, he decided early on in his venture.

Leon Diamond was his name, a rather inconspicuous somebody compared to the ambitious leader who carried this dream for many. He began as yet another duplicate of his family’s rigid expectations. No family should have a list of internal laws on how to act, what each child was expected to do. At the age of ten, Leon was doing target practice with a handgun, his father reminding him that this would be in preparation to maim or kill a human being one day. It was said as if it were simply the norm in today’s day and age, as if the murder of another human being were no different than swatting a fly. From a young age, Leon knew that he didn’t quite fit in.

Being tussled about by brothers and mocked by uncles and cousins, Leon knew well that this life of serious crime was not for him. Most days, he felt like he was born into the wrong skin, the wrong life, the wrong family. And so, he wore a mask and put on a show. He could never be himself, and so he’d try to be what his family had always wished for him to be. Another opulent, smug, upper class scum who was spoilt by his family’s prosperity. At some point, Leon began to lose himself. He’d not call such a thing acceptance, but more so conforming to what he was forced to be. He could have no dreams when he was expected to be nothing more than muscle for his uncle’s business.

That was until he met Finneas — an unspoken hero in Leon’s life. Running away to join the circus had been the best thing Leon had ever done, much to the dismay of his family. Nowadays, Leon was the group’s quietly esteemed Junior Partner, Finneas’ ever-so-loyal right hand man and the person who’d do whatever it took to make Finneas’ dream a reality. After all, Finneas’ dream was Leon’s, too.

Quietly, Leon stood at the front of the crowd as he listened closely to Finneas make the announcement of the tour. Leon felt that right now was the best time for them to begin touring. If Finneas wanted the show to prosper, then this would be the best way to do so. They’d manage to get their name out and, honestly, they needed it right now. Relying on donations given to them by guests, they needed supplies more than ever to maintain the running of their ragtag group of outcasts. Leon watched Finneas, a small smile finding itself tugging at his lips. This was the man who gave the group hope and inspired the masses.

Finneas wanted preparations done before they set off, Leon waiting for others to step forward to ask for jobs to do before joining in line to ask for a chore. ❝ What else needs doing, Finn? ❞ Leon questioned with a quirked brow, glancing over his shoulder to look at fellow group members before looking back to Finneas. ❝ Any admin work for me to do? ❞ 

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
Circe and Achilles Godfrey were brought up as performers, their adoptive parents in a smaller performing group that the two children grew up with and eventually had acts of their own. But here, only Achilles performed. Circe had instead joined the crew and tended to offer to take care of the animals that went with the show. As of now, Achilles was the only one aware of his sister's escape artist abilities and he had yet to question her as to why she chose not to perform here. Though part of him figured that due to her going deaf, it may have become a safety precaution but even that didn't seem right as it hadn't stopped her before.

Achilles had made sure to find a place for them to stand where his older sister could see Finneas so she could read his lips and know what was going on. The two of them didn't move around much until asked about helping "I want to go up and help" Circe announced, tugging her brother behind her up to their ring leader. He simply groaned as he was dragged along though he knew better "He's talking to Leon" he told her, tugging on her arm so she'd look at him. Circe simply nodded and looked back to the two men, waiting for them to either be spoken to or for Achilles to tell her otherwise.

//ignore this horrid post
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]"leon, just the man i wanted to see!" finneas reached out and patted his shoulder with a smile. "i have a very important job for you," he began after he gave the list a once over even though he already had the job in mind specifically for leon. "i would like you to oversee the start of some new acts we can incorporate into the show! i know we are a bit tight with time right now, but there is no one else i would rather trust to take this on!" normally, that was something that he liked to do himself, but with the trip coming up, he knew he had to get everything set for the animals that wouldn't be going on the trip with them, and the people who would be staying to maintain their needs as well as the camp. he also needed to narrow down the list on which animals could easily be transported on their first tour, and if they had the right temperament to even attempt to do so -  the last thing he wanted was anything causalities.

"do you think you can handle that for me, old sport?"

once leon gave him his answer, the ringmaster turned to look for anyone else that were waiting for jobs, his eyes landing on the godfrey siblings. he flashed his pearly grin at them, closing the distance between them. "looking for some jobs to do, my friends?" he talked a bit slower than normally, making sure he talked as clearly as he could so circe could read his lips, his eyes looking away momentarily so he could scan down the list, and see what jobs would fit them best. "achilles, would you be able to making inventory of the supplies we have, and then start making a list on which ones would be able to be easily transported with us?" he then turned to his sister. "i would greatly appreciate if you would be able to help me get our dear animals ready for the journey, circe."

// so bad and a little rushed because i need to sleep!

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]where the lost get found in the crown of the circus king. — info
Topic Options