MAINTENANCE MODE ANNOUNCEMENT
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Hey guys! Luckily, this shouldn't affect anyone too much as most people should still be asleep by now, but I just wanted to quickly pop in to say, in half an hour, I will be putting the site into maintenance mode again to upgrade a couple of language packages! Hopefully this will fix the issues that some people have been facing when editing their posts. I won't take long, I hope!

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Okay update: I saw a quiet time and took that as an opportunity to quickly go into maintenance mode before the expected time. Now that we are back out of maintenance mode, it looks like the problem has been fixed! If anyone edits their posts and it messes up the post, please let me know as this means that the problem hasn't actually been fixed. But, as far as I'm aware (I have tested it and everything), everything should be running smoothly again!

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
Topic Options